Recruitment Administrator (US0219)
Perform is actively seeking a temporary Recruitment Coordinator for a 6-month project. Our company is growing, and we plan to increase our internal headcount by 50%. As the Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for the day to day administration and recruitment assistance in a high paced, media environment– where the internal focus is on the quality of candidate rather than quantity. The role holder will play a focal part in candidate generation and assist in the development of the in-house resourcing function, including candidate management, scheduling interviews, booking meeting rooms and gathering feedback. You will be part of our internal recruitment team and training and further development will be provided.
KEY DELIVERABLES (WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?)
- Providing high volume administrative support and ensuring recruitment process is followed at all times
- Advertising jobs internally and externally on relevant job boards.
- Manage ATS, experience with Taleo a plus
- Providing the recruitment system and process guidance for hiring managers and HR colleagues
- Liaising with candidates and hiring managers on interview scheduling
- Raise purchase orders as needed
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS (DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?)
- Previous experience in recruitment administration, either in in-house or recruitment agency
- Highly proficient in MS Office, with strong skills in spreadsheet management
- Possesses attention to detail, project management skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong customer service orientation
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS (DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?)
- Experience in working in a high paced, medium size or/end international organization.
- Willingness and ability to learn from your colleagues and peers and to take onboard new ideas and procedures.
THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
Planning & Organizing; Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity.
Flexibility & Adaptability; Ability to adapt to changing business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities.
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform; collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.
At DAZN we’re building a global digital video subscription service, offering live and on-demand sports content across multiple connected devices (web, TV and mobile). We believe in putting the consumer first while providing more sport for a low monthly fee.
You’ll receive 15 days of paid annual leave (from the start), 9 paid public holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k), flexible work environment.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our ‘Career Deal’, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also offer a structured management development program as well as opportunities to progress your career overseas.