Software Engineer (Front End) (POL0527)
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU
Working in an Agile software development environment, the Experienced Web Developer will be responsible for the development and delivery of all aspects of the frontend infrastructure supporting new customer facing commercial features.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Develop and maintain a library for handling video ads, used by other teams.
- Develop and maintain a library for handling display ads, used by other teams.
- Develop and maintain Creative Templates Engine, a tool to improve creating ads before they get created and registered.
- Acquire experience in and use it to help other teams in advertisement related troubleshooting tasks.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- HTML (client side storage, workers, …)
- CSS (pre-processors, media-queries, box-model, positioning, …)
- Familiar with build tools (bundlers).
- Object oriented programming knowledge, best practices, design patterns, software development process practices.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- TypeScript knowledge & experience
- NodeJS knowledge & experience
- JS frameworks (Angular, Vue, React)
- Track record of successful software delivery through all phases of development, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- IMA SDK (video ads), GPT SDK(display ads) or GMA SDK(mobile ads)
- Knowledge of VAST, VPAID and MRAID specifications
- Any connection with Ad related tech
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- PHP knowledge with bonus points for frameworks, for example Laravel.
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
With more than 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to the intersection between sports and technology.
We cover just about every aspect of digital sports media. We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, partner with the biggest rights holders including WTA, NFL, FIBA, Matchroom and CONMEBOL, produce the best content and data for broadcasters, media companies, sports teams and sponsors and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY…
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary structure and the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology for the most innovative sports digital products in the industry. Here’s what you will get at Perform:
- Time for self-development at work – Project Groups
- Internal Workshops
- Soccer Business League
- Senior Working Groups
- Private medical healthcare program
- Group insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home applicable from experienced level
- Breakfasts and fruits throughout the week
- “Need-Break” Room with PlayStation and table soccer
And there’s more… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more at http://media.dazn.com