Account Executive (UK 0900) - Hammersmith/ Feltham, United Kingdom
This role involves working across several of PERFORM’s high profile European and global sports clients, fulfilling live sports content delivery through the Perform Sports Cloud service.
PERFORM provide leading digital media and content services and the successful candidate will primarily be responsible for managing the booking, co-ordination and delivery of these services to our clients. In addition, you will work with the FIBA Media team to co-ordinate and facilitate their event schedule.
This will be achieved by effective day to day communication with both clients and numerous PERFORM internal teams, working collaboratively to ensure content is distributed through the PSC service whilst ensuring commercial value is maximised.
- You will be the day to day operational and account management point of contact for PSC clients, including co-ordination/booking/client liaison of upcoming live sports events content
- Work closely with internal teams, assisting with responses to client requests
- Analysing and reporting on KPI’s and SLA’s as per contractual agreements
- Submit client reconciliations and work with internal invoicing, payment teams.
- Enable and facilitate strong communication with key internal departments.
- Investigate and manage any issues (Issue resolution) and work with internal teams to provide feedback and issue based communication to clients
- Constantly strive to improve operational effectiveness including any internal workflows
- Working with the FIBA Media team to book, set up and confirm against their events schedules.
- Work with members of the Group Commercial team to develop new revenue opportunities.
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work across multiple teams
- A determined, confident and proactive approach
- Strong commercial awareness
- A level of knowledge of broadcast and digital sports industry
- Experience in sports content delivery desirable
- Experience of content distribution to both digital and broadcast clients
- Operational account management
25 days annual leave, Bupa Private Healthcare up to Family Cover, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), Pension, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare voucher Scheme. Please Note- some of these benefits will not be available to you, until successful completion of your probation.
PERFORM creates and distributes sports content that millions of fans around the world interact with every day. PERFORM’s global content collection, production and distribution capabilities alongside industry leading digital products are unrivalled in the market and enable PERFORM to generate revenues through licensing, advertising and subscription.
Every year PERFORM produces and distributes over 43,000 live events, 4.7bn video on demand streams, 430,000 editorial articles and up to 1,600 data points for over 30,000 events across over 2,600 distribution clients.
Our direct to consumer products reach over 65m sports fans every month and includes Goal, the world’s largest football website, whilst ePlayer, the world’s largest sports video platform reaches a further 120m fans per month making PERFORM the largest digital sports advertising network.
Headquartered in London, PERFORM employs over 1,400 staff and has offices around the world. Our clients include sports federations including the ATP, WTA Tennis, Premier League and NBA as well as numerous global brands in betting, broadcast and online publishing.
HOW TO APPLY
We are excited that you are interested in joining PERFORM.
If you would like to apply for the above role, send an up-to-date CV, a covering letter, details of your salary expectations, right to work in the UK and notice period via the apply link. Failure to send the requested information will slow down your application.
We aim to respond to your application within 48hours of receipt of the information. However due to the volume of applications we get, we are unable to respond to every single application and so, only successful applicants will be contacted. If you have not heard from us in 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful this time.
Once again thank you for wanting to be part of the PERFORM team; we have our fingers crossed for you! In the meantime browse the rest of our vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn.