Account Executive -Digital Advertising (US0108) - New York, USA
Perform is recruiting for: Account Executive experienced in digital advertising.
Location: New York, 10005
Perform seeking to bring onboard an Account Executive based out of our New York office, to maximize advertiser revenue by selling sponsorships, display/video/mobile media, and programmatic solutions across the Perform Group suite of properties.
This role will serve as a trusted consultant with partners consistently bringing them creative, solution oriented ideas and products to meet their business challenges.
A leading digital sports content and media group, connecting the world of sport by producing the quickest, most detailed and most engaging content, managing a network of global media brands and pioneering a new sports OTT platform. Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company.
We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!! Helping to set the bar for what people want and expect from a sports service on web, TV, tablet, game consoles and mobile. Perform is a highly collaborative, dynamic environment where your work will have a real impact on the success of the company.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Sell a combination of display, video, mobile, social, programmatic and custom sponsorship solutions
- Own, manage, and develop sales pipeline and key relationships with clients (agencies, trading desks, direct marketers) through daily communication
- Develop new relationships at all levels with agency and client partners.
- Generate a high volume of sales-related activity, including: cold calls, meetings, RFPs, and client entertaining
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Perform Group’s advertising products and solutions.
- Work across a variety of different internal groups to execute integrated solutions for the advertiser
- Structure, negotiate and close complex and sophisticated deals involving top-level decision makers both within advertiser and agency organizations
- Oversee the proposal and media plan process, ensuring highly relevant and creative solutions for partners.
- Work closely with your territory senior management to manage internal revenue expectations and forecasting.
- Manage multiple cross-platform opportunities and projects.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?
- BS/BA in Advertising, Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital advertising sales with a proven record of exceeding revenue goals
- An understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Deep knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem (DMPs, DSPs/SSPs, agency trading desks, ad verification, measurement tools, etc.)
- A solid working knowledge of media planning tools, CRM and Microsoft office
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, rapidly changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires collaboration across multiple stakeholders and constituents.
- Understands online advertising technologies and landscape trends.
- Established book of advertising agencies and clients in the New York market.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
- Experience in sports a plus
- Contacts and relationships in other east coast markets a plus
- Strong relationships with key decision makers at the agency and brand levels
You’ll receive 15 days of paid annual leave (from the start), 9 paid public holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k), flexible work environment.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our ‘Career Deal’, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also offer a structured management development program as well as opportunities to progress your career overseas.
|IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…|
Perform creates and distributes sports content that millions of fans around the world interact with every day. Our global content collection, production and distribution capabilities alongside industry leading digital products are unrivaled in the market and enable us to generate revenues through licensing, advertising and subscription. Our clients include sports federations including the ATP, WTA Tennis, Premier League and NBA as well as numerous global brands in broadcast and online publishing.
Find out more about what we do at www.performgroup.com!