Accounts Payable Associate (POL0586)
Our finance team in Katowice is growing! In your new role, your responsibilities will include processing invoices from oversees suppliers, reconciling supplier accounts, dealing with prepayments and preparing reports. You will also have the chance to investigate and resolve invoice and payment queries raised by our suppliers.
You’ll work closely with your team in Poland and your fluent English language skills will enable you to also liaise with international teams.
Your excellent attention to detail and ability to provide accurate accounting information in line with our policies and procedures, will enable you to take ownership of this busy role and become a subject matter expert in your area.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manual posting invoices from assigned entities
- Resolving queries connected with invoices and payments
- Reconciling supplier accounts
- Managing invoices on hold
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Fluent in English
- Some accounting experience
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of an Oracle based finance system (or equivalent)
- Other language skills (Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese) would be an asset