Betting Integrity Analyst – Perform (UK2394)
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
We’re recruiting for a Betting Integrity Analyst to join our growing and multi-disciplinary Perform Integrity team in central London. This is an opportunity to become a key member of the Integrity team and help protect sport by identifying potential betting-related manipulation in football, tennis and other sports. You will be using our advanced betting monitoring system and work closely with our internal intelligence and fast data teams to monitor global betting markets for suspicious and irregular activity.
Perform works directly with major rights holders and governing bodies in sport and is committed to a progressive approach on sport integrity. Your work will play a key role in contributing directly to recognised integrity projects and in maintaining our close working relationships with industry stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about the integrity of sport and anti-corruption to join a forward-thinking team in helping to protect the industry.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Analyse betting patterns of global betting operators
- Conduct additional research into matches and competitions
- Work with our intelligence unit and liaise with industry stakeholders
- Compile betting risk and match manipulation reports governing bodies and rights holders
- Assist in improvements to current systems and processes and conduct training and education sessions on betting and match manipulation
- Involvement in development and promotion of Perform Integrity’s capabilities and products
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Strong maths and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of betting market fundamentals
- Widespread sporting knowledge
- A keen interest in sport integrity issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with clients
- Team player who wants to work in sport with rights holders and governing bodies to protect the integrity of sport
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience of working in an international environment / global organisation
- Experience of professional report writing and presentations to stakeholders
- Analysis of complex information from diverse sources
- Experience of working in the betting industry
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Perform Content is the complete sports content provider. With over 1500 employees in 30+ global territories, we work with our partners and customers to change the way people experience sport around the world.
We create, collect and distribute cutting-edge sports data via Opta, performance data and tools to drive on-pitch success through OptaPro, sports news and content through Omnisport, and high-quality betting content through Perform Betting, all of which are underpinned by our globally trusted integrity operation.
By delivering more content, quicker, more accurately and in more detail than anyone else, we allow our customers to create experiences that engage fans and drive revenues.
THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY WHEN YOU JOIN WILL INCLUDE…
UK Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years); Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance; Pension; Travel Loan; Cycle to Work Scheme*
……………..And there’s more…… you’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme. If you fancy a move abroad, Perform are currently seeking the best talent in the world. *Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more at www.performgroup.com