Broadcast Media Coordinator (US 0281)
|SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?|
We are looking for a Broadcast Operations Coordinator whose main responsibilities will include planning, booking and on-site operations of Matchroom Boxing’s contribution and distribution services.
- Planning for on-site facilities: Liaison with event organizers to confirm all necessary services are in place to facilitate contribution and distribution services
- Possible planning and on-site representation at other sporting events within the Perform portfolio
- Logistics – Ensuring venues are prepared to receive and store our partners distribution equipment and arranging shipping of technical facilities to events including processing carnets, budgets, etc.
- Accreditation – collating and processing on-site accreditation requests for staff and rightsholders
- Coordination with on-site Broadcast & Production: making sure running orders are maintained and the highest levels of production are adhered to
- Distribution of satellite and fiber details to customers and internal parties
- Liaising with transmission providers and internal resources to ensure correct contribution and distribution services are booked for delivery of events to rightsholders over fiber, IP and satellite
- Working within the team to ensure the timely and correct delivery of satellite and fiber details to all internal departments and rightsholders
- Liaison with Sales/Management Team to update them on media distribution, delivery options and budgets
- Liaising with Sales Team, organizers and broadcasters to understand event planning needs, athlete card preferences, etc.
- Liaising with broadcasters to communicate on scheduling, bookings details, order of card, relevant onsite details etc.
- Possible on-Site representation at >16 Events per season.
- On-site trouble shooting
- Coordinating rightsholders on-site facility requests with the Production Team
- Assistance with upsell research – tracking emerging athletes and territories for potential sales/upsell opportunities
- Diplomatic interaction with stakeholders and representatives both on and off-site
- Input of pre- and post-event operations data for sales and invoicing
- Management of Audience Research:
- Tracking license holders are fulfilling broadcast obligations and that audience targets are met
- Pre- and post-event reporting on event exposure
The successful candidate should have:
- A relevant experience in customer service or client services
- A working experience of satellite, fiber and IP bookings, contribution and/or distribution
- Experience of working within financial budgets
- An interest in Sport, and a good knowledge of boxing specifically
- A good working knowledge of major Microsoft software
- Experience of onsite Operations
|THESE ARE THE DAZN COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….|
- A desire to travel
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to work well within a team – a strong team player
- Ability to react positively to a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
|IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT DAZN, THEN READ ON…|
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports At DAZN we’re building a global digital video subscription service, offering live and on-demand sports content across multiple connected devices (web, TV and mobile). We believe in putting the consumer first while providing more sport for a low monthly fee.
We have a strong team here with people from Netflix, Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV. And we are working to launch in new global markets every year. Check out DAZN here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkRZbLzDMi8 or have a look at our recent campaign for the NFL (American Football) in Canada: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZERuRasIYQ
DAZN is part of Perform Group, which gives you the opportunity to work in a larger team with an in depth knowledge of the sports industry and a cutting edge advantage when launching new features in that market.
DAZN is currently available in Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. DAZN is a part of Perform, a leading global sports media group. Visit http://media.dazn.com/en/ for more information.
You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, Affordable Health Benefits (dental and vision included), Generous Sick Timepackage, Competitive Parental Leave , Short and long term disability paid by the company, Basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k), Flexible work environment
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support yourcontinued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!