Change Analyst (UK 1521)
SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Perform Group is a rapidly growing company with equally rapidly evolving business needs. In order to meet these needs new tools and software need to be designed, developed, tested integrated into the workflows that allow Perform Group to deliver the 1000’s of video streams, 10000’s of videos, 100,000’s of articles and millions of detailed sporting events that it does every year.
IT Services is an area of growth within Perform where the organisation is keen to develop the service portfolio, within a rapidly growing organisation, to support business strategy.
We are looking for an IT Change Analyst to join our Service Transition team in Feltham. The Change Analyst will be responsible for managing and verifying the many changes that are made to our infrastructure, in a manner that causes minimal disruption to key business services.
Working as part of the Transition team, you will help introduce and maintain Change policies/procedures within Perform, aligning to ITIL methodology. You will be a key point of contact for Change Management, handling changes of all sizes, ensuring all processes and procedures are understood and followed at all times
You will assist the team in driving increased performance and reduce the risk to projects, operations, and associated hardware and software configuration baselines.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF!)
- Day-to-day oversight and management of changes within the change management process. Ensuring changes are moved through the lifecycle and the necessary assessment/approval is carried out
- Governance of the ITIL Change Management Policies across the organisation through continuous improvement, reporting, training and stakeholder engagement.
- Log and analyse all required measurements (KPIs). Accurately report on measurements to support Executive Summaries
- Effective integration and interaction with development, support and delivery areas
- Participate-in and chair the Change Advisory Boards (CAB) on a rota basis
- Coordinates and communicates the forward schedule of releases and changes, monitoring progress within the Change and Release process and intervening where required
- Manage the on-demand communication process when notifying stakeholders of planned outages
YOU’VE GOT TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO DO YOUR JOB WELL…
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Good IT skills. Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Hand-on Change Management experience, minimum 2 years
- Process Engineering (design and implementation) experience
- Working with Service Management tools (Service Now highly desirable)
- Good written and verbal communication
- Good understanding of all Service disciplines – e.g. Incident, Problem, Operations etc
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
- ITIL Intermediate qualification (Service Transition, Release Control & Validation or Service Operation very desirable)
- A highly flexible approach to deal with changing priorities, processes and workloads
- Experience of working within an Agile-focused organisation
- Experience of delivering ITIL change management training desirable
THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
- Planning & Organisation – Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity
- Drive & Energy – Self–motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job.
- Creativity & Innovation – Ability to generate and translate an idea into a product or service that creates value for business
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
- Communicating with impact – Ability to present information to a high standard using a variety of written, verbal, diagrammed and presentation techniques.
- Flexibility & Adaptability – Rapidly adapts to new information, changing conditions or unexpected obstacles.
- Customer Orientation – Building and maintaining external and internal customer satisfaction
WE HOPE YOU’LL EMBRACE & CONTRIBUTE TO OUR CULTURE AT PERFORM
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
Here are some of the words that describe what it’s like working at Perform; respectful, collaborative, innovation, disruptive, inclusive, empowering, hard-work and rewarding.
THESE ARE SOME OF THE REWARDS & BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY…
You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*, and Childcare Voucher Scheme*. Free parking at our Feltham offices.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our ‘Career Deal’, which aims to support your professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!
*Some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more about our brands and what we do at www.performgroup.com