Community Manager (US 0257)
Goal Studios, the Perform Group’s specialist digital sports agency, is looking for a Sports Community Manager to oversee the creation of different channels across a range of social media platforms for DAZN, a live streaming service launched by Perform Group with the ambition to revolutionise the way that fans engage with sport.
As Community Manager, the successful candidate will play a key role in defining the social tone of voice, content approach and growth of DAZN content across social platforms. The role involves content ideation, planning and working with production and design teams to create game-changing sports social content.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Play a key role in defining boxing social strategy and implementing multiple social media campaigns, coordinating with relevant stakeholders to ensure effectiveness
- Work closely with design and production teams to create top quality video and static social assets
- Develop a social calendar full of exciting and relevant social content ideas to help with the growth of DAZN
- Monitoring and tracking our own activities as well as competitor’s social media engagement
- Managing influencer relations and building an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about DAZN
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in sports social media
- Strong understanding of how social media works
- Experience of using social media analytical tools to monitor performance
- Experience of helping build a brand via social media from the beginning
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience using video editing software and/or Adobe Photoshop preferred
IF YOU HAVEN’T GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform; collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.
You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, Affordable Health Benefits (dental and vision included), Generous Sick Time package, Competitive Parental Leave , Short and long term disability paid by the company, Basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k), Flexible work environment
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more about what we do!
Now that you’ve made the effort to read about this great opportunity – click apply!! Remember to review more fantastic opportunities on our careers page and start your adventure at Perform!