Graphic Designer (US 0454)
We are looking for a Digital Designer to become part of the DAZN Design Team, entrusted to deliver cutting edge creative across multiple platforms to help drive forward DAZN’s, and our partners’ brands. Working closely with other designers as well as marketing, product, and brand partnership teams, you will lead creative delivery through campaigns in both the U.S. and Canada, covering sports such as boxing, MMA, NFL and UEFA Champions League.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Work closely with the senior designer and Head of Design in managing marketing and editorial/social campaigns for key events the U.S. and Canada, including creative for DAZN, NFL, MLB, Champions League and Premier League Soccer, Sporting News and the NBA from concept to completion mainly across digital but also some print.
- Work closely with marketing, editorial, social and product teams to create stunning campaigns.
- Lead conversations with excellent communication skills. Establishing goals and priorities.
- Present work back to key stakeholders, explain difficult design decisions and sell your creative vision.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- At least 2-3 years experience working in the digital design industry
- Impressive portfolio demonstrating a proven track record of producing high quality creative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-manage workload between multiple stakeholders as well as mentor junior designers
- High competency in all areas of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in working with multiple brands and partners within a creative agency environment
- Confidence in presenting and showcasing concepts and visuals to stakeholders
- Ability to contribute to a design team culture
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Delivering work that forms a key part of commercial proposals
- Experience in Sketch and After Effects
- Ability to deliver creative across multiple platforms
- Experience engaging with a social audience
- Design for print
- Design-based education or equivalent industry experience
- An interest in sports
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.