Service Desk Engineer (UK 2345)
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU
As a Desktop Support Engineer at DAZN, you will be joining an expanding Global Team located across regions and time zones. Reporting into the Desktop Support Lead for the UK, you will be capable of working independently and alongside other Desktop Service Engineers supporting users with their desktop IT needs. Your role will involve being the point of reference for IT queries, relating to personal computers and business systems. Also, you will be working closely with other technology teams responsible for Enterprise Systems and Infrastructure within the business.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF!)
· Handling service requests, incident and problem management for internal users.
· Maintaining user facing infrastructure of desktops, laptops, mobile device and printers.
· Managing supplier relationships for hardware and software purchasing, services and support.
YOU’VE GOT TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO DO YOUR JOB WELL…
· This role will be perfect for someone with 2-3 years experience in a Service Desk role.
· Excellent customer care.
· Experience working in a service desk environment.
· Windows PC engineering experience.
· Experience with macOS.
· Basic networking experience (TCP IP/DNS/DHCP).
· Experience dealing with hardware suppliers.
· Excellent communication to various levels.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLE SKILLS…
· Experience in knowledge management and/or process management.
· Experience with ServiceNow and Office365.
· Basic understanding of Linux Shell.
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
With more than 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to the intersection between sports and technology.
We cover just about every aspect of digital sports media. We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, partner with the biggest rights holders including WTA, NFL, FIBA, Matchroom and CONMEBOL, produce the best content and data for broadcasters, media companies, sports teams and sponsors and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY…
UK Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years); Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance; Pension; Travel Loan; Cycle to Work Scheme*. And there’s more… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – Some of the benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more at http://media.dazn.com