Desktop Support Engineer (UK 2345)
SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As a Desktop Support Engineer at Perform, you will be joining an expanding Global Team located across regions and time zones. Reporting into the Desktop Support Lead for the UK, you will be capable of working independently and alongside other Desktop Service Engineers supporting users with their desktop IT needs.
Your role will involve being the point of reference for IT queries, relating to personal computers and business systems. Also, you will be working closely with other technology teams responsible for Enterprise Systems and Infrastructure within the business.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF!)
- Handling service requests, incident and problem management for internal users.
- Maintaining user facing infrastructure of desktops, laptops, mobile device and printers.
- Managing supplier relationships for hardware and software purchasing, services and support.
YOU’VE GOT TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO DO YOUR JOB WELL…
- Excellent customer care.
- Experience working in a service desk environment.
- Windows PC engineering experience.
- Experience with macOS.
- Basic networking experience (TCP IP/DNS/DHCP).
- Experience dealing with hardware suppliers.
- Excellent communication to various levels.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE TO…
- Experience in knowledge management and/or process management.
- Experience with ServiceNow and Office365.
- Basic understanding of Linux Shell.
THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
- Planning & Organisation – Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Customer Orientation – Building and maintaining external and internal customer satisfaction with Desktop Service, services and expertise.
- Learn & Grow – On-going drive for learning and ability to apply new knowledge and skills.
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Ability to generate and translate an idea into a product or service that creates value for business.
WE HOPE YOU’LL EMBRACE & CONTRIBUTE TO OUR CULTURE AT PERFORM
At DAZN we’re building a global digital video subscription service, offering live and on-demand sports content across multiple connected devices (web, TV and mobile). We believe in putting the consumer first while providing more sport for a low monthly fee. DAZN is part of Perform Group, which gives you the opportunity to work in a larger team with an in depth knowledge of the sports industry and a cutting edge advantage when launching new features in that market.
We have a strong team here with people from Netflix, Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV. And we are working to launch in new global markets every year. Hear from the Tech team on what it is like working for DAZN: http://engineering.dazn.com or have a sneak peak of the DAZN Product here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQIZZPJ0xPw
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!! Here are some of the words that describe what it’s like working at Perform; respectful, collaborative, innovation, disruptive, inclusive, empowering, hard-work and rewarding.
THESE ARE SOME OF THE REWARDS & BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY…
You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*, and Childcare Voucher Scheme*. Free parking at our Feltham offices.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our ‘Career Deal’, which aims to support your professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!
*Some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more about our brands and what we do at www.performgroup.com
Now that you’ve made the effort to read about this great opportunity – click apply!! Remember to review more fantastic opportunities on our careers page and start your adventure at Perform!