Director of CRM (US 0183)
As an experienced Director of Customer Experience and Retention you will lead the definition and execution of the CRM and CX strategy for North America. A passionate sports fan with an intuitive understanding of digital customer experience, you’ll use your knowledge in digital strategy and CRM to develop a program of personalized and optimized customer interactions along the entire customer journey and all owned channels.
DAZN streams its service of sports video across web, mobile and living room devices(game consoles, connected TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top boxes). You will work for a global brand, with millions of customers. Helping to set the bar for what people want and expect from a sports service on web, TV, tablet, game consoles and mobile. DAZN is a highly collaborative, dynamic environment where your design work will have a real impact on the success of the company.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Develop and continually optimize the local CRM and CX strategies, optimizing customer contacts across the entire customer journey, in alignment with the global strategy and tools, to deliver greater customer engagement
- Own the execution of the strategy supported by central and local resources. Work together with the wider Marketing Team in the region, local Customer Service and local Programming.
- Oversee the delivery of regular analysis & reporting on customer experience, engagement and CRM performance metrics (e.g. customer conversion, engagement/ retention, win-back) to the business.
- Develop deep understanding of our customer base and share these insights with the wider Marketing, Programming and CS team.
- 8+ years CRM and digital CX experience
- Degree level (or equivalent) education in related subject preferred.
- Experience leading CRM departments (brand or agency-side) from end-to-end (strategy to day-to-day execution, analysis/ reporting) using digital CRM media, email / mobile and paid digital channels.
- Experience leading digital strategy, customer experience optimization, customer journey mapping and experience improvement programs from end-to-end (strategy to day-to-day execution)
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven dynamic work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Knowledge and experience in analysis of rich data sets and driving actionable insights.
- Proficiency with Marketing Automation Technology Platforms.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, innovative and collaborative international environment
- Experience in working within a matrix international organization and with multiple agencies.
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT DAZN, THEN READ ON…
With access to the world’s best sports, DAZN provides fans a place to watch their favorite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. With over 8,000 live events a year and features the widest array of live sports ever offered on one TV service, we have a strong team with experts from Netflix, Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV.
We’re on a mission to change the game within the sports media broadcasting industry. A progressive, fast-paced global organization, our goal is to be the place that fans love to watch sport. To this end, we’re united in our passion for driving change and creating a better deal for sports fans.
You’ll receive 15 days of paid annual leave (from the start), 9 paid public holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k), flexible work environment.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our ‘Career Deal’, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also offer a structured management development program as well as opportunities to progress your career overseas.