Director of CRM (US 0183) – DAZN
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As an experienced Director of Customer Experience and Retention you will lead the definition and execution of the CRM and CX strategy for North America. A passionate sports fan with an intuitive understanding of digital customer experience, you’ll use your knowledge in digital strategy and CRM to develop a program of personalized and optimized customer interactions along the entire customer journey and all owned channels.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Develop and continually optimize the local CRM and CX strategies, optimizing customer contacts across the entire customer journey, in alignment with the global strategy and tools, to deliver greater customer engagement
- Own the execution of the strategy supported by central and local resources. Work together with the wider Marketing Team in the region, local Customer Service and local Programming.
- Oversee the delivery of regular analysis & reporting on customer experience, engagement and CRM performance metrics (e.g. customer conversion, engagement/ retention, win-back) to the business.
- Develop deep understanding of our customer base and share these insights with the wider Marketing, Programming and CS team.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 8+ years CRM and digital CX experience
- Degree level (or equivalent) education in related subject preferred.
- Experience leading CRM departments (brand or agency-side) from end-to-end (strategy to day-to-day execution, analysis/ reporting) using digital CRM media, email / mobile and paid digital channels.
- Experience leading digital strategy, customer experience optimization, customer journey mapping and experience improvement programs from end-to-end (strategy to day-to-day execution)
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven dynamic work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Knowledge and experience in analysis of rich data sets and driving actionable insights.
- Proficiency with Marketing Automation Technology Platforms.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, innovative and collaborative international environment
- Experience in working within a matrix international organization and with multiple agencies.
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, Affordable Health Benefits (dental and vision included), Generous Sick Time package, Competitive Parental Leave, Short and long-term disability paid by the company, Basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.