Director of Sales, Midwest (US0103) - Chicago , USA
Are you a Senior Account Executive seeking a great opportunity for to take the next step in your career? If so, then this is the role for you!
Perform is seeking to bring aboard a Director of Sales focusing in our Midwest regions. This role will work with our New York based sales and strategy team to maximize advertiser revenue by selling sponsorships, display/video/mobile media, and programmatic solutions from the Perform Group suite of properties.
So what is Perform?…
WHAT WE DO-We collect, produce, package and distribute content from all sports, in all formats, across one digital platform. We make our content available with speed, breadth and depth to our B2B clients, and also to sports fans visiting our own platforms. We own and support destination brands that bring our content and products to market in innovative and exciting ways. We are bringing a pioneering new OTT service to the market, revolutionising the way fans consume premium live sport. We work closely with rights holders to generate new revenues for sport
- Manage trusted relationships with partners and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Develop new relationships at all levels with agency and client partners.
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Perform Group’s advertising products and solutions.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with partners consistently bringing them creative, solution oriented ideas and products to meet their business challenges.
- Heavy prospecting and new business development.
- Oversee the proposal and media plan process, ensuring highly relevant and creative solutions for partners.
- Work closely with management to manage internal revenue expectations and forecasting.
- Manage multiple cross-platform opportunities and projects.
- Entertainment with clients across the business
- BS/BA in Advertising, Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in digital advertising sales with a proven record of exceeding revenue goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel.
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, CRM platforms, prospecting tools
|IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…|
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform; collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.
You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, Affordable Health Benefits (dental and vision included), Generous Sick Time package, Competitive Parental Leave, Short and long term disability paid by the company, Basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k), Flexible work environment
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform is currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!
Find out more about what we do!