Director of Strategy, FC Diez Media (ARG0021) – DAZN
*Please send resumes in English*
|SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?|
The world is changing! The way sports fans view and engage with content is evolving and FC Diez Media is at the heart of this evolution. This is your chance to join South America’s most progressive sports organization and shape the way fans connect with some of the world’s best football tournaments.
FC Diez Media is the newly-founded organization established last autumn to handle commercial rights for the top club competitions operated by Conmebol, South America’s soccer governing body, for the four-year period covering 2019 to 2022. The organization is the official title of the joint venture between well-established entities within the sports rights and content industry: IMG & Perform Media. For more information, please check here: http://www.fcdiezmedia.com/.
FC Diez Media has a new opening for a senior level marketing strategist, to support the Head of Digital. You will be a strategically oriented marketer, with a strong understanding of football & digital content, as well as proven experience of activating digitally with sponsors. You will be commercially driven and adept at linking with the most senior representatives across CONMEBOL, sponsors, clubs and media.
|WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?|
- Collaborate with FC Diez’s Head of Digital Promotion to deliver digital & social strategy across all CONMEBOL club competitions
- Drive brand development with a focus on securing each tournament’s position as the leading football tournaments in South America
- Develop a strategic roadmap for each tournament to drive their profile at an international level
- Develop an innovation strategy to deliver best-in-class owned digital channels, as well as for broadcast and sponsor partners
- Identify partners that can help accelerate the growth of each tournament’s digital audience. Develop the framework for collaboration and execution
- Support the Head of Sponsorship & commercial teams to develop sponsor partnerships which clearly achieve objectives and deliver against revenue targets
- Create an effective infrastructure to support local market commercial teams
- Work with existing and new sponsors to ensure they receive digital rights which meet their sponsorship objectives
|DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?|
- Strong leadership that inspires others across different countries and cultures
- Strong communicator, capable of working at the senior level
- Motived to succeed in a high paced performance environment
- Experienced in managing partnerships
- Strong background in networking in football marketing, sponsorships or digital media
- Impeccable understanding of digital marketing and social networks
- Highly developed communication and people management skills
- Fluent Spanish and English speaker (Portuguese nice to have)
|IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT FC DIEZ MEDIA, THEN READ ON…|
Here at FC Diez Media, we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports company. We are passionate about what we do and we are really good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at FC Diez Media: collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.
Now that you’ve made the effort to read about this great opportunity – click apply! Remember to review more fantastic opportunities on our careers page and start your adventure at FC Diez Media!
Even though FC Diez Media is a newly-created company, it enjoys a wealth of experience across the football industry landscape from its existing personnel.