Facilities Coordinator (US 0261)
JOB PURPOSE (SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?)
We’re looking for a confident Facilities Coordinator with previous experience in a busy, fast paced environment, who has an eye for detail and likes being part of a team.
As a Facilities Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the day to day office coordination and facilities operation of our Charlotte office. The Facilities Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Facilities Manager and the Facilities organization, manage office functions including, but not limited to, reception, building coordination, security badge and access assignments, database management, daily office operations, and providing general support services for the divisional staff.
KEY DELIVERABLES (WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?)
- Acts as an interface with visitors and guests. Acts collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous situations.
- Provides support and assistance to local management as well as other department employees. Ensures office provides a safe, positive and professional image of the company.
- Provides support for meetings and conference rooms reservations.
- Responsible for coordinating office services including janitorial, food service, coffee service, vending, access control cards, taxi, courier, and office supply.
- Works with Regional Facility Manager by updating monthly Space Planning Report, Asset Management, Site and EHS Inspection and Compliance Reporting.
- Assists in preparing, analyzing and reporting variances of Facilities Manager operational budget.
- Coordinates all aspects of interior facility service including move and relocation of the office equipment and furniture requests (i.e., workstations, desktops, etc.).
- Maintains and establishes periodic landlord and vendors maintenance contracts (i.e., floor and window cleaning, elevator inspections, fire extinguisher inspections, HVAC maintenance, etc.).
- Establishes and maintains vendor relationships.
- Provides facility specific assistance to the Project Manager as needed or requested.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS (DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?)
- Previously worked in a busy, fast paced Facility role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple task
- Confident communicating at all levels
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS (DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?)
- Knowledge of Microsoft package Office 365 and Google Drive
- Experience working on a CAFM system
- Knowledge of Oracle
THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
- Planning & Organization – Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity
- Drive & Energy – Self–motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
- Planning & Organizing – Ability to set priorities, goals and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Flexibility & Adaptability – Ability to adapt to changing business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities.
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform; collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.
You’ll receive 15 days of paid annual leave (from the start), 9 paid public holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k), flexible work environment.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!