Finance Analyst (UK 1157) - Hammersmith , London, United Kingdom
|WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?|
In this new and pivotal role, you’ll have accountability for:
- Providing support to the Senior Finance business partner to ensure accurate forecasting, performance analysis and historic reporting in respect of the production and head office cost base.
- Assisting with development and continual enhancement investment appraisal initiatives for cost saving.
- Developing in depth understanding of the central cost centre and able to ‘tell the story’ to both a finance and non-finance audience around performance and key sensitivities.
- Championing key financial policies, procedures and protocol within the central divisional team to ensure compliance with divisional policies and efficient and well controlled financial processes.
- Working closely with, and where appropriate inputting/supporting/reviewing, the Group’s Shared Service Centre output to ensure the appropriate DAZN financial and management accounting specific to marketing is accurate and produced timely with no surprises.
- Oversight of output from SSC such that all central costs appropriately captured in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Group reporting.
- Optimise financial reporting systems to accurately reflect underlying cost base.
- Ad-hoc finance duties necessary to support the Senior Finance Business Partner and Divisional Financial Controller.
|WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE? % of role|
|Budgeting, re-forecasting and reporting/presentations||30|
|Finance support and business partnering||30|
|SSC liaison and oversight||10|
|AP & Process leader||10|
|DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?|
|1-2 years’ professional work experience in finance or accounting|
|Experience of preparing budgets, forecasts, and presentations|
|Strong Excel skills|
|Excellent interpersonal and communication skills|