Finance Analyst (UK 0937) - Hammersmith , London, United Kingdom
|WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?|
The Finance Analyst will have accountability for:
- Providing support to the Senior Finance business partner to ensure accurate forecasting, performance analysis and historic reporting in respect of the production and head office cost base.
- Assisting with development and continual enhancement investment appraisal initiatives for cost saving.
- Developing in depth understanding of the central cost centre and able to ‘tell the story’ to both a finance and non-finance audience around performance and key sensitivities.
- Championing key financial policies, procedures and protocol within the central divisional team to ensure compliance with divisional policies and efficient and well controlled financial processes.
- Working closely with, and where appropriate inputting/supporting/reviewing, the Group’s Shared Service Centre output to ensure the appropriate DAZN financial and management accounting specific to marketing is accurate and produced timely with no surprises.
- Oversight of output from SSC such that all central costs appropriately captured in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Group reporting.
- Optimise financial reporting systems to accurately reflect underlying cost base.
- Ad-hoc finance duties necessary to support the Senior Finance Business Partner and Divisional Financial Controller.
|WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE? % of role|
|Budgeting, re-forecasting and reporting/presentations||30|
|Finance support and business partnering||30|
|SSC liaison and oversight||10|
|AP & Process leader||10|
|DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS? Skill Level (out of 4)|
|1-2 years’ professional work experience in finance or accounting||4|
|Experience of preparing budgets, forecasts, and presentations||4|
|Strong Excel skills||4|
|Excellent interpersonal and communication skills||4|
|DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?|
|Knowledge of an Oracle based finance system (or equivalent)|
|Ideally part qualified|
|Experience in sports, media or a subscription business|
|THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….|
|Team work & collaboration – Ability to develop and maintain relationships within the finance team and in the wider business|
|Planning & organising – Ability to manage deadlines and prioritise workload in a pressured environment to ensure deliverables are met|
|Drive & energy – Self–motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job|
|Innovation – The desire and ability to continuously improve processes and tackle challenges positively|
|IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT DAZN, THEN READ ON…|
DAZN is a live sports streaming service that allows fans to watch their sport, their way, live or on-demand. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN has over 8,000 live events a year and features the widest array of live sports ever offered on one TV service. DAZN can play, pause and rewind anytime with no commercial interruptions and no long-term commitments.
We have a strong team with experts from Netflix, Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV. We’re launching into new global markets every year.
DAZN is currently available in Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. DAZN is a part of Perform, a leading global sports media group. Check out DAZN here.