Football Data Editor (UK) Part Time - Leeds, UK, United Kingdom
SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
PERFORM Group Company are looking for a Part Time Football Data Editor to join their data editorial team, based in Leeds. As a member of the data editorial team you will use your extensive knowledge of football to spearhead PERFORM’s offerings to the sports content industry across the globe. This is an entry-level opportunity for people seeking to work in the rapidly growing sports data industry. The role will require weekend and evening work.
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
- A broad knowledge of and keen interest in UK football, not only the Premier League.
- A knowledge of European football, mainly Spain, France, Italy and Germany.
- Ability to produce data-focused content to a high standard and work to tight deadlines. Accuracy is paramount.
- Understanding of how raw data can be turned into compelling insight and sharable content.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is essential.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in both English – other languages also desirable.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to the changing demands of the role.
- Must be able to work in a team and be prepared to learn on the spot and use initiative.
- Patience, common sense and the ability to learn quickly are key attributes to this role.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology is vital.
- Forward thinking with the desire to push the company forward and develop new ideas and strategies.
- Ability to fit the needs of football schedules, so evening and weekend shift work are to be expected.
|IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…|
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform; collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.