Head of Security Architecture (UK 2185) – DAZN
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
To enable us to manage the risk of our fast growing business and oversee security activities in our security architecture and engineering team, we are looking for a Head of Security Architecture & Engineering. This role will lead and manage the security architecture and engineering team and take responsibility for the secure architecture of our live sports streaming service DAZN. The right candidate will be able to work closely with a fast moving and innovative solution architect team, ensuring the service is designed securely supporting business objectives whilst risks are effectively managed.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Lead and manage all security architecture and engineering activities, define and implement secure architecture roadmap, define and report on key metrics and progress
- Cloud security and microservices security architecture subject matter expert, ensuring the DAZN service is designed and implemented securely based on proven secure architecture principles
- Support group wide information security initiatives and tasks to improve security maturity of the function
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Extensive experience with microservice architecture, secure software development, building infrastructure as code and cloud architecture security reviews (incl. threat modelling)
- Extensive experience with cloud based services architecture, containerization, serverless, authentication and authorization protocols and corresponding security requirements
- Evidence of previous experience of successfully leading a similar function in a fast paced, agile environment
- Strong understanding of security architecture, CI/CD processes and application security best practices, standards and frameworks appropriate for agile organisations
- Working knowledge web application and API security
- Working experience with architectures involving a wide variety of systems and technologies
- Working knowledge of networking protocols, cryptography, enterprise database technologies, enterprise infrastructure and platform technology
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience with CDN delivery, OTT content distribution, broadcast systems, CRM systems, payment gateways, single sign-on integrations
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role as senior information security leader
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role as security architect with focus on cloud service delivery (AWS, GCP) and microservices architecture
- Professional qualifications suitable to the role (CISSP ISSAP, SABSA, or comparable)
- Cloud architecture certifications (AWS Certified Solutions Architect / Security Specialty)
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Diligent people manager with strong dedication to delivering high quality results through her/his team, as well as outstanding individual contributions
- Strong personality, able to quickly build positive cross functional relationships
- Evidence of ongoing personal development in the information security profession e.g. research, tool development or personal blog
- Interested in sports, sporting media, sports data and the sports industry
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
At DAZN we consider ourselves a progressive, brave, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media streaming company. We have a strong team with experts from Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV.
DAZN allows fans to watch their sport, their way. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is currently available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
Find out more at http://media.dazn.com
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.