HR Manager, Leeds - Leeds, United Kingdom
Perform – Sport. Connected.
A leading digital sports content and media group.
Connecting the world of sport by producing the quickest, most detailed and most engaging content, managing a network of global media brands and launching DAZN, a pioneering new sports live streaming platform.
Our Northern hub is growing! Leeds is a major operational centre for Perform supporting a range of content creations teams. We have created this new position to support the location which currently has c225 and growing even further, to support our expansion into the Sport Streaming service we have called DAZN. Think Netflix for Sport!
This stand-alone role could be just for you if you want to be really embedded into a digital media business which is growing fast. You need to be pragmatic, deliver on what you say you are going to do, not be afraid to get involved, don’t take yourself too seriously and not be hung up on HR ‘best practice’. In return, you will have the opportunity to work with some great people, across a range of our output in a central Leeds location with a great deal of day to day autonomy but support for your wider HR colleagues.
You will be supporting local management teams in all areas of HR, helping our business expansion in particular as we build Leeds into our English-speaking Production hub.
- Support the recruitment process for the growth of the local Production and Operational teams
- Lead the talent management process and follow up actions including succession planning and developing actionable Talent Profiles
- Providing support and advice on a range of HR, legal and contractual issues
- Coaching managers
- Leading talent management and career development processes onsite
- Working with managers on all aspects of employee relations
- Supporting the recruitment process
- Be accountable for annual salary reviews and actions around People Surveys
- Participating in wider HR projects
- Broad understanding of different aspects of HR including good knowledge of UK employment law
- Strong experience in influencing senior stakeholders on adoption of appropriate HR strategies
- Customer driven, collaborative with a hands-on approach
- Proven ability of identifying pragmatic business focused solutions to problems
- Capable of working independently and within a wider HR team
- Strong organisational capability and ability to manage own workload
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and we are really good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform: collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.
Now that you’ve made the effort to read about this great opportunity – click apply!! Remember to review more fantastic opportunities on our careers page and start your adventure at Perform!
Perform is a global media and broadcasting company with over 2,500 employees, extensive network of freelancers and a network of global offices. http://www.performgroup.com/