Incident Manager m/f/d CL3 (GER0152) – DAZN
Genervt von Meldungen wie “log-in nicht möglich”?
Being a member of the DAZN Operations team in Germany, you will play a vital role in giving our DACH customers an excellent customer experience, including ensuring our key sporting events are delivered with the readiness you would expect.
You are responsible for maintaining excellent working relationships with DAZN’s DACH customer service and other operational and commercial partners and for ensuring operational processes (hand-offs to partners, incident management) are effective. Basically, deal with and ideally help avoiding log-in issues or delays in our service.
To do this you must be a sports enthusiast who understands what is important to fans and translate this into the right customer experience through excellent and cost effective operational processes and leadership.
You know how to build and get others to follow effective operational processes that resonate. Additionally, you will use your excellent account management skills to identify and manage key operational challenges with our operational partners in Germany.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead and manage those critical customer impacting incidents of live & VOD sport issues
- Ensure that our management of incidents, operational problems and change, across DAZN’s internal and external teams supports an excellent quality of service
- Provide excellent communication concerning operational issues to key stakeholders in Germany and the UK, including DAZN’s key commercial partners
- Ensure operational change into the live environment has the appropriate sign-offs by key stakeholders, so the delivery has zero to minimal failures
- Make sure operational data and information is captured to the highest quality levels, to guarantee our reporting and root cause analysis are on point
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Confident in operational management of incidents and problems within a streaming/Live/VOD environment
- Handling operational accounts / partnerships management within a streaming/Live/VOD environment
- Working hand in hand with a VOD/Streaming customer service function
- Measuring our performance against internal quality targets and competitor benchmarks
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working industries such as sports, digital, mobile or telecommunications, media, entertainment, ISP
- Incident management training or experience
- Change and release management skill
- Confident in solving problems, handling issues and doing a root cause analysis
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, Italy, US, Canada and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE…
25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.