Incident Manager m/f/d CL3 (GER0152) – DAZN
Genervt von Meldungen wie “log-in nicht möglich”?
This newly created position offers an insightful, analytical and natural problem solver the opportunity to play a vital role in delivering an exceptional customer experience to sports fans across the DACH region (Germany, Switzerland and Austria).
Your expertise in major and minor incident management, accurate reporting and consistent service improvement will enable you to be a key player in the DACH region and ensure our customers have a world-class experience on DAZN.
You will combine a customer-centric mindset with your specialist support skills, thinking both reactively and proactively. You will be focused on ensuring operational readiness before live events as well as trouble-shooting and problem resolution during live events like Champions League, Premier League, NBA and NFL, to name a few.
You will also bring your high-quality communication and diplomacy skills to maintain excellent working relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as third-party and external suppliers. Your ability to work flexibly and navigate high priority incidents through to resolution will be key to your success.
As a passionate sports fan yourself, you’ll have the opportunity to apply best practices, create effective workflows and work with some of the best global talent in the sports media industry.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Uphold established processes and proper escalation procedures in the event of an incident
- Drive high priority and customer impacting incidents through to resolution
- Provide regular communication concerning operational issues to key stakeholders
- Capture authentic and validated operational data and report regularly on performance
- Supervise root cause analysis and take action to avoid further incidents
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluent in English and German
- Confident in operational management of incidents in an OTT environment
- Excellent relationship manager
- Working hand in hand with an OTT customer service function
- Measuring operational performance against internal quality targets
- Passionate about sports
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of the sports media and OTT industries
- Additional language skills
- Experience overseas or for international companies
- Experience working in a publishing or digital agency environment
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, Italy, US, Canada and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE…
30 days’ annual leave, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.