Internal Recruiter – Technology & Product (15 Month FTC) (POL0545)
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU
As a junior specialist with experience of IT recruitment within an agency or an internal recruitment function you will take ownership of the recruitment lifecycle of Technology & Product roles in our office located in Katowice. You will have experience of recruiting high-quality talent and will possess a proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple stakeholders.
You will possess a demonstrable ability to source and place Software Engineers, Testers and other software engineering roles. You will have a demonstrable ability to source & headhunt with expertise in candidate engagement and relationships. You will be a natural people person who uses a ‘high touch, high visibility’ approach to build strong relationships quickly.
If you’ve been responsible (hands-on) in scaling-up dev teams in aggressive timescales and have the scars to prove it, then we would love to talk to you.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Take vacancy brief and plan recruitment strategy for technology roles
- Manage stakeholders & hiring managers ensuring they follow DAZN’s recruitment process
- Assist hiring managers to create accurate and engaging job specifications to optimise candidate attraction
- Scheduling telephone, video and face to face interviews & booking meeting rooms
- Accountable for delivering best-in-class candidate experience
- Take ownership of existing and future recruitment projects
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Previous recruitment experience in the Poland Tech space (in-house or agency)
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful hires within tight deadlines in a high metrics business
- Proven success with direct sourcing and adopting creative approaches to candidate generation
- You will be an expert in using various sourcing tools as well as researching & establishing new and innovative candidate attraction solutions
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Experience in recruiting Product roles
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
With more than 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to the intersection between sports and technology.
We cover just about every aspect of digital sports media. We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, partner with the biggest rights holders including WTA, NFL, FIBA, Matchroom and CONMEBOL, produce the best content and data for broadcasters, media companies, sports teams and sponsors and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY…
In addition to a competitive salary structure and your opportunity to work on some of the most innovative products in the industry, we offer you:
- Time for self-development at work – Project Groups
- Internal Workshops
- Soccer Business League
- Senior Working Groups
- Private medical healthcare program
- Group insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Breakfasts and fruits throughout the week
- “Need-Break” Room with PlayStation and table soccer
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more at http://media.dazn.com