Team/Executive Assistant (UK 1750)
SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
We are going to change sports media forever, by putting the consumer first, providing more sport, no ads, no long contract and a single low monthly fee. As part of this team you will play an important role in supporting the central team to ensure we continue to deliver best in class marketing.
We need a central team assistant who can support our teams to ensure we deliver this. We are looking for a smart, self-starting and dedicated team assistant to join a team of sport fanatics.
They will have an instinctive nature for the needs of the senior team and will be beyond organised. The ability to attack problems head on is required and they must have a solution led way of thinking. The team assistant will need a confident attitude, and the ability to deal with executive stakeholders across the wider business, as well as other team assistants. This role is responsible for diverse tasks from meeting management to strategic and special projects. The ideal candidate will be an organized self-starter with skills to take on a range of projects and work independently.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF!)
• Project management of key projects such as event management and organisation of team away days, off site, company entertainment and on-boarding.
• Support for vendor onboarding including contracts, supplier set up, POs
• Support new starter set-up and onboarding
• Coordinate and support the delivery of office events and communicate this effectively with the team and relevant stakeholders.
• Management and organisation of shared work spaces: G: Drive / SharePoint / Google Drive
• Liaise regularly with members of other teams to work on ad hoc projects for the business.
• Provide administrative support to other Assistants in their absence.
YOU’VE GOT TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO DO YOUR JOB WELL…
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills with an eye for detail.
• Good time management and administrative skills.
• Proactive team player with ability to work well cross-functionally, in a confidential manner.
• Ability to prioritize and apply sound judgment, driving recommendations and solutions.
• Ability to proactively anticipate needs with minimum direction in a fast-paced environment.
• Collaborative with a great “get it done” attitude.
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
• Strong knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel for reporting, sharing documents & building presentations on an ad-hoc basis.
• Quick & willing to learn and pick up new technologies.
• Experience working in the tech industry or media/Development & Product teams with a general understanding of their functions
• Ability to conduct desk research, to understand and report back on market trends and updates
• Learn and Grow; On-going drive for learning and ability to apply new knowledge and skills
• Planning & Organising; Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity.
• Communicating with Impact; Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment.
• Creativity & Innovation; Ability to generate and translate an idea into a product or service that creates value for business.
WE HOPE YOU’LL EMBRACE & CONTRIBUTE TO OUR CULTURE AT PERFORM AND DAZN
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
Here are some of the words that describe what it’s like working at Perform; respectful, collaborative, innovation, disruptive, inclusive, empowering, hard-work and rewarding.
DAZN is a live sports streaming service that allows fans to watch their sport, their way, live or on-demand. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN has over 8,000 live events a year and features the widest array of live sports ever offered on one TV service. DAZN can play, pause and rewind anytime with no commercial interruptions and no long-term commitments.
We have a strong team with experts from Netflix, Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV. We’re launching into new global markets every year.
DAZN is currently available in Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. DAZN is a part of Perform, a leading global sports media group.
THESE ARE SOME OF THE REWARDS & BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY…
You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*, and Childcare Voucher Scheme*. Free parking at our Feltham offices.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our ‘Career Deal’, which aims to support your professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!
*Some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more about our brands and what we do at www.performgroup.com
Now that you’ve made the effort to read about this great opportunity – click apply!!
Remember to review more fantastic opportunities on our careers page and start your adventure at Perform!