Marketing Assistant – One Year Placement – Perform -12 Month FTC (UK 2391)
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU?
This role is designed for an undergraduate student looking to fulfil the role of a B2B Marketing Assistant on a 12-month placement as part of a sandwich degree at University. We’re Perform – a leading sports media company and content provider.
In return, we’ll give you a great grounding in the sports industry and the opportunity to learn about B2B marketing in a dynamic and growing company. By the end of the placement you’ll have a varied and interesting portfolio of work, on a global level.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You will join a busy global marketing team and will be responsible for management and development of Perform marketing collateral, including sales documentation, email marketing, social media and websites. You will work across Perform owned B2B brands such as Opta, OptaPro, RunningBall and Omnisport.
- You will be responsible for reporting on key marketing metrics using tools such as Google Analytics and Google AdWords. The insight you provide will be used at senior levels in the company and the campaigns you are responsible for will be used by sales team on a global level.
- You will interface with Perform colleagues across the world and will be an important liaison between the marketing, sales and operational departments, as well as assisting with the set up and running of Perform events.
- To secure this placement, you’ll need to be passionate about marketing and knowledgeable about all aspects of digital marketing. You’ll need to be able to work to your own initiative and be flexible, hard-working and a great communicator. Having an interest in sport is also recommended.
- You will write and curate corporate news, so you’ll need to be an excellent writer and maintain consistently high standards in your output.
So, if you’re looking to gain experience in a busy, fast-paced, sports media industry please submit your covering letter and CV to the application button below – good luck!
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Perform is the complete sports content provider. With over 1500 employees in 30+ global territories, we work with our partners and customers to change the way people experience sport around the world.
We create, collect and distribute cutting-edge sports data via Opta, performance data and tools to drive on-pitch success through OptaPro, sports news and content through Omnisport, and high-quality betting content through Perform Betting, all of which are underpinned by our globally trusted integrity operation.
By delivering more content, quicker, more accurately and in more detail than anyone else, we allow our customers to create experiences that engage fans and drive revenues.
THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY WHEN YOU JOIN WILL INCLUDE…
UK Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years); Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance; Pension; Travel Loan; Cycle to Work Scheme*; and many more!
……………..And there’s more! You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. There’s also a structured management development programme for you. *Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more at www.performgroup.com