Marketing Manager – Perform Content & Corporate (FEL0011) - Feltham, UK, United Kingdom
– To develop and execute a coherent marketing strategy for the Perform Group brand, as well as Perform Content’s sports broadcast rights portfolio
– To be the brand champion for Perform Group, both externally and internally
– To work closely with Product and Commercial teams to align brand strategy with commercial requirements
– To assist Perform Content CCO, regional EVPs and regional PR/Marketing resource with related marketing campaigns
– Perform Content – Broadcast rights marketing
– Create, develop and execute a commercially-focused marketing strategy that effectively showcases Perform Content’s broadcast rights portfolio, including but not limited to WTA and FIBA properties
– Work closely with Marketing Manager – Perform Content to develop a fully integrated marketing strategy that supports a consolidated data, video, editorial and broadcast content sales function
– Develop a close working relationship with the Group rights team, Perform Content CCO and regional commercial teams, including the creation of commercial proposals and high-level RFPs.
PERFORM GROUP – CORPORATE MARKETING
– Management of Perform’s Global brand strategy, and maintenance of the brand architecture and divisional branding.
– Ongoing development and management of corporate website to showcase the Perform business as a market leader within the sports content & media industry.
– Support Exco, senior management and other high-level stakeholders in the creation of commercial proposals and high-level Request for Proposals (RFP’s).
– Support CFO to manage and organise Perform Investor relations including website maintenance, access requests, quarterly investor calls.
– Support all group functions (Ops, HR, Recruitment) on branding requirements.
– Develop and cultivate key relationships within the sports industry
– To become one of the sports media industry experts within Perform Group, including a deep understanding of industry trends, competitors and customers
– 4+ years of marketing experience
– Enthusiastic, ambitious, adaptable and flexible with strong work ethic
– Experience in agency/project management
– Experience in people management/team leadership
– A demonstrable track record of delivering effective marketing programmes across complex solutions
– Excellent written and presentation skills, with the ability to tailor communications to the audience and use the tone of voice and brand guidelines
– High level of attention to detail
– Results-driven – ensure that your marketing plan fulfils strategic goals and drives the required business results
– Strong interpersonal skills – ability to engage and influence a range of people in multiple job roles and global locations
– An understanding of the global sports broadcast industry and the role of key rights holders
– A passion for a variety of sports across the world
Previous experience of working within a multi-faceted, global, fast-moving organisation