Monetisation Operation Analyst (UK1805)
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
We’re looking to further grow our global perform team and so are looking for a Monetisation Analyst to join our monetisation and data team. We are currently working on expanding our existing portfolio to include various platforms dedicated to sports content.
This is the ideal opportunity for an operational focused candidate looking to work on award winning applications and content that is being distributed worldwide to a loyal and active audience.
Our team operates in a fast-paced environment and rapidly changing industry landscape that will call for creativity and thought leadership. You will leverage deep knowledge of our technology and broader programmatic advertising trends to influence revenue for key accounts across all products, including header bidding, bid-out and supply-side platform and all formats, including desktop web, mobile web, mobile app and video.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN
- Maintain ownership of revenue performance for assigned publishers and demand side platforms, providing initial integration settings, monitoring daily performance fluctuations and proactively implement optimization recommendations to improve overall performance
- As a member of the account team, meet with partners regularly to review performance and explain recommendations
- Evangelise the App monetisation project. Lead, develop and grow the Perform App eco system
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations for optimization strategies across the Perform Stack.
- Dig into product and marketplace performance data to uncover trends and prescribe action
- Coordinate with business operations, product and customer support teams to investigate and resolve
- Work with product and engineering teams to develop and maintain a roadmap of future projects representing either product gaps or opportunities for innovation
- Mentor and develop less experienced members of the team to develop their core
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 3+ years of analytical work experience in yield optimization or account management for digital media or ad tech companies, consulting firms, investment banks or corporate finance/strategic planning departments
- Strong problem solving and business modelling skills with ability to form key, succinct insights and recommendations from comprehensive analyses
- Strong communicator with the ability to develop rapport and trust with internal teams across many job functions
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and preferred SQL knowledge
- Advance app monetisation expertise and comfortable in manging SDK integration across perform Apps.
- Major focus on the Native eco system for App. Ideally design and execution
- Passion for improving existing business practices and processes
- Strong DFP, Admob and Mediation experience
- Experience around the Open RTB Real Time Bidding platform
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical thinking, and the ability to debug and analyse App related advertising issues.
- solution recommendations to internal teams and to clients / prospects
- Professional, outgoing, confident with sound written and oral communication skills
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Self-starter and extremely proactive with a strong bias for action; naturally inquisitive; desire to continuously improve current business practices/processes
- Organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and thrive within a fast-paced environment
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
At Perform Group we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, funand fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and good at it too! We have over 2,800 employees with an extensive network of freelance specialists. We have a strong team with experts from Netflix, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV. We’re growing rapidly and launching into new global markets every year.
DAZN is our sports streaming service that allows fans to watch their sport, their way, live or on-demand. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN has over 8,000 live events a year and features the widest array of live sports ever offered on one TV service. DAZN can play, pause and rewind anytime with no commercial interruptions and no long-term commitments.
DAZN is currently available in Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. In 2018, we’re soon to be launching in the US and Italy.
THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY WHEN YOU JOIN WILL INCLUDE…
25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to the Perform/DAZN online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. If you fancy a move abroad, Perform are currently seeking the best talent in the world.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.