Motion Graphic Designer (UK 1160)
Perform Group is recruiting for:
Motion Graphic Designer
Location: Feltham, Greater London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Motion Graphic Designer to work within our thriving Graphics team, on a wide range of projects for high-profile clients.
You will be responsible for creating daily graphics for France Ligue 1’s social media platforms and website as well as working with the central graphics team on a range of campaigns, house-style broadcast graphics and brand work.
Perform Group is a leading global sports media and broadcasting company, with a global network of offices and the Head Quarters in London. We are innovative, progressive and fun to work for. For more information please check: www.performgroup.com
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate and consistent daily graphics
- Working closely with producers and editors on understanding and delivering projects
- Liaising with external clients on creating designs and concepts suitable for their projects
- Complying with agreed service level agreement, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Participating in continuous improvements initiatives
- Proven experience in showreel design and studio or broadcast environment
- Specialist knowledge of AfterEffects
- Good understanding of software packages (Adobe CS software, Photoshop and Cinema4D)
- Capable of managing projects independently and working as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to different projects and requirements
This role will require working some evenings and weekends.
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and we are really good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform: collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.
Now that you’ve made the effort to read about this great opportunity – click apply!! Remember to review more fantastic opportunities on our careers page and start your adventure at Perform!
Perform is a global media and broadcasting company with over 2,500 employees, extensive network of freelancers and a network of global offices.