Multi-sports Social Community Executive (JAP0239)
The way sports fans view and engage with content is evolving and Perform is at the heart of this evolution. This is your chance to join the world’s most progressive sports media organisation and shape the way fans connect with some of the world’s best sports content. Perform has recently launched DAZN (www.DAZN.com) in Japan, a live sports streaming service that will fundamentally alter the sports broadcast landscape. In addition to J-League and Japanese baseball NPB which we’ve already broadcasted, partnership with wide variety of sports (e.g. Volleyball, Rugby, American football, Fight sports, Tennis, Basketball…)sees DAZN become the official home of Japanese multi-sports – this is where you come in.
We require a Multi-sports Social Community Specialist to play a crucial role within Perform’s digital multi-sports agency, Goal Studios and help manage DAZN’s multi-sports related social channels.
Key role and responsibilities
- – Reports directly to the Social Media Manager in DAZN, based in Tokyo, Japan.
- – Manage social media campaigns including day to day activities thru posting, writing editorial, promotions with unique, fun and credible content
- – Manage and monitor presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content where relevant.
- – Drive influencers who is connected wide-variety sports outreach and contribute to an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about DAZN.
- – Collaborate with the Goal Studios, product and marketing teams to ensure the weekly content calendar is delivered
- – Monitoring and tracking of relevant competitor social media engagement
- – Work closely with the Customer Service and Product development team for service and product updates
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- – The Japanese sports media market and fan motivations
- – Mastering communication both internally and with vendors
- – Social community management
- – Working in a fast paced international environment. The Perform culture is unique: We have a start-up mentality but are part of a global organisation
- – An good understanding of brand marketing, a proven appreciation for digital and ROI
- – Experience working with international colleagues
- – Balancing ‘strategy’ with ‘creativity’.
- – Fluent in Japanese & English
- – We don’t like corporate people. We like innovative thinkers, quick learners, adaptable personalities and creative marketing. Research analysts need not apply.
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- – Background: Digital, mobile, media, entertainment, lifestyle brand
- – A passion for wide-variety of sports
- – Hungry for success.
- – KPI driven, commercially aware.
- – Adaptable, open minded.
- – Ambitious minded.
- – Creative, innovative – challenges the status quo.
- – Brand savvy.
- – Digital native.
- – Audience focused.
- – We are a small company with a unique informal, hardworking and ‘family’ culture
Other skills preferred:
- – Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop
- – Good copywriting skill is a plus