Part-Time Live Data Analyst (Baseball Statistics)
Perform is offering an opportunity for people seeking to work in sports or further their skills in a fast-paced data collection environment.
As a Part-Time Live Data Analyst, you will bring extensive knowledge of baseball into the Data Operation. You will be responsible for collecting statistics in a real-time environment.
Core Duties for this role include:
- Collect player and team performance data during live games
- Analyze data to ensure accuracy across platforms
- Communicate, resolve and report data discrepancies
- Stay up to date with league news
- Scheduling confirmation
- Meet KPI’s
- Strong multitasker
- Strong communicator
- Independent motivator
- Reliable and honest worker
- Adapt quickly to new technology
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Focus on tedious tasks for long periods of time
- Passionate and in-depth knowledge of Major League Baseball rules and statistics
- Computer experience (excel, word, outlook)
- 3+ hour shifts – afternoon, late night, weekend and US holiday availability mandatory
- Must reside in Charlotte, NC (or surrounding areas with reliable transportation)
- Experience working in a team or operations environment
Perform collects, produces, packages and distributes sports content.
We make our content available with speed and depth to our B2B clients, also to sports fans visiting our own platforms.
We own and support destination brands that bring our content and products to market in innovative and exciting ways!
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports content company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!