Partnership Manager – Telecoms DAZN (ITA0220)
Are you willing to become a key contributor of the way people watch sports? Partnership is your natural setting of work? Partnership Manager Telecom is probably what you are looking for!!
As an experienced Partnership Manager, within this role you will become a key member of our Italian based partnerships team and will be integral to growing our relationships and distribution channels with our Telecoms partners. As DAZN wants to disrupt the market by being a pure OTT sports platform, the role of our Telecoms partners in distributing our content is crucial. Your aim will be to deliver best in class activations and campaigns with our partners, that contribute to our Global objectives.
Our partnership campaigns will make up a crucial part of the DAZN marketing mix and help us on business acquisitions and drive quality demand generation, increasing our brand perception and providing long-term valuable customers.
You will work closely with all areas of the business in helping shape the local market strategy in this area. You’ll be comfortable in a fast-moving, commercial environment, and be approachable and professional in working across the DAZN business and in daily communications with our partners.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Collaborate with the Commercial Partnerships, Marketing and Product team to deliver relevant and disruptive campaigns with our Telecoms partners, in line with DAZNs partnership strategy objectives, sporting calendar and product roadmap
- Pro-active and detail driven Partnership Management of priority Telecoms accounts in the Italian market
- Build a strong ang trusted relationship with the partners, as a basis to build a valuable commercial roadmap
- Continually research industry developments and customers’ insights to identify opportunities for future development, as well as in-depth competitor analysis of other content providers in your market
- Collaborate with business intelligence, analytics and finance teams to strategically plan and forecast campaigns, as well as provide regular performance updates back to our partners and across the business Continuously review performance of these campaigns and think about “the next”
- Collaborate with Perform Group business in Territory and Centrally to leverage established relationships and build 360 campaigns
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- An experienced marketing manager with a strong sense for content value and “customer 1st mentality”
- A self-starter with the motivation, commitment, enthusiasm and drive to define clear goals and execute plans to deliver against them
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple partners and projects at a time
- A proven relationships builder and collaborative team player, with the ability to prioritise and manage internal objectives, while being conscious of partners commercial needs
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Previous experience working with Telecoms, understanding their objectives and what drives their growth in market
- A strong attitude towards innovation and passion for digital entertainment and customer experiences
- A truly dedicated sports fan
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in 5 territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
IT BENEFITS INCLUDE…
26 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), plus lunch vouchers