Payroll Assistant (CL2)
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Perform is a global sports media business in over 25+ countries with over 3500 employees
In each of our office locations we have either an internal employee or third party partner processing our payroll. Due to rapid growth and success, we have begun an 12 month project to consolidate all our global payrolls to one supplier.
This role will be assisting Perform during multiple implementations, as well as supporting with our EMEA payroll processing.
Due to the sensitive nature of this project, more details will be discussed at Interview stage
Regrettably, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this role so you must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis – UK / EU citizen or ILR.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Assist the Payroll Manger with data gathering from current global payroll suppliers in readiness for the new Global payroll implementation
- Responsible for Co-ordinating sensitive payroll data between current and new suppliers
- Checking and reconciling multiple payroll data during and after parallel runs ensuring excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Assisting with the processing of various EMEA payrolls (Spain/Italy/France), collating and inputting variables within the pre-agreed deadlines, seeking necessary authorisations as appropriate and submission to third party payroll companies for payroll processing
- Preparing payrolls for monthly approvals and assisting with the submission of Statutory notices and relevant tax documents to third parties
- Assist with the day to day payroll inbox and related queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Ensure that the safeguards and controls remain in place and any changes are recorded and communicated to minimise risk
- Build effective working relationships and credibility with key stakeholders and third-party providers
- Support the wider International HR teams with the Global payroll implementation
- Ensuring that all data is managed and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection regulations (GDPR)
- Assist the Payroll manager with other payroll related tasks and activities as and when required
- Maintain, update and help create relevant Payroll policies, procedures, forms and knowledge articles as and when required
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Excellent understanding and practical application of payroll processing
- Excellent attention to detail and experience of working to tight deadlines.
- A Strong Data Analyst
- Strong MS office and IT Literacy with Excellent Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivots)
- Experience of working on payroll implementations
- Project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, succinctly and professionally at all levels
- An upbeat and positive attitude with the ability to persuade and influence other
- Customer driven, collaborative with a hands-on approach and the proven ability of identifying pragmatic business focussed solutions to problems whilst recognising risks and implications of suggested actions
- Confident self-starter able to work independently as well as effectively as part of a wider Payroll/HR team
- Enthusiastic about Payroll/HR and what it can deliver with a successful track record of delivering Payroll services and business support
- Strong organisational capability, ability to work under pressure and able to prioritise to meet deadlines and to manage large volumes of diverse work, providing creative solutions where necessary
- Flexible approach to work and be able to travel at short notice across Europe to other offices/sites, including occasional overnight stays as and when required
- Good command of written and spoken English
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
- International payroll processing / implementation experience
- Payroll software/systems knowledge, Service Now, ADP, Oracle
- Fluent in Japanese/German/Italian beneficial
THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE…
- Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal
- Self–motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results
- Willingly puts in extra time and effort in crisis situations; goes the “extra mile” to ensure the goal is met
- Clearly conveys information and ideas to individuals or groups in a manner that helps them understand and retain the message
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…
Here at Perform Group we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We arepassionate about what we do and good at it too! We have over 2,800 employees with an extensive network of freelance specialists. We have a strong team with experts from Netflix, Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV. We’re growing rapidly and launching into new global markets every year.
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform; collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.
Find out more at www.performgroup.com
You’ll receive 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*, Childcare Voucher Scheme*, and more.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to the Perform/DAZN online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in the world.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.