PMO Administrator (12 Month FTC) (UK 1801)
SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As our PMO Administrator you will work in the Technology PMO and take responsibility for administrative duties including monthly project and programme reporting, resource tracking, meeting management and general administrative duties.
You will have proven ability to work effectively with many stakeholders in a global environment, and strong communication and influencing skills in a diverse and fast-moving company, preferably supporting internal service teams in an Information Technology environment.
An advanced Microsoft Office user, you will need to bring strong skills in Excel (Pivot Tables, Look Ups Arrays, non-standard Charts) and PowerPoint to ensure that reports and presentations are delivered with consistent content, look and feel.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF!
- Monthly Project and Programme reporting: Programme, Project, Risk, Issue and Resource Tracking
- Gathering and collating Monthly Project Reports
- Gathering data for Excel data analysis and reporting
- Reviewing content, and setting up meetings with stakeholders
- Preparing Summary Reports for the CTO/Director of Software Development
- Preparing components for regular monthly CTO meetings (using Excel & PowerPoint)
- Collating Programme level reporting from Project reports
- Regular, repeatable reporting
- Resource Tracking
- Gathering and updating Resource Data
- Team data analysis for planning and forecasting – skills, experience, location.
- Meeting management and general administrative duties
- Reviewing Project statuses and identifying appropriate actions
- Arranging and attending regular meetings with Senior Stakeholder group, making action lists and circulating Meeting Notes
- Arranging and attending Risk meetings when projects register high scoring Risks in their monthly submissions
- Assistance ensuring that the project teams follow our approved project methodology, meeting reporting standards and following the approved processes.
- Other reporting (for example, trend analyses) as directed by the Head of PMO and/or PMO Manager
- Raising Purchase Orders for Technology teams.
- Working with the Finance Division on status of reports and PMO & IT finance requirements.
YOU’VE GOT TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO DO YOUR JOB WELL…
- MS Excel – Data Analysis tools
- MS Excel – Table Arrays
- MS Excel – Conditional Formatting
- MS Excel – Charts
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- Communication across multiple management levels
- Communication across global organisations
- Managing regular repeatable reporting processes
- Self-starting and motivated, completer/finisher
- Attention to detail
- Spoken and written English
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Information Technology Projects and/or a PMO environment
- Experience in an Agile Project Management (i.e. Scrum) PMO environment
- Experience of using / administration of Atlassian products: Jira & Confluence
- A pragmatic, flexible “can do” attitude
- Keen to learn and contribute to the team
THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
- Planning & Organising: Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Communicating with Impact: Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment.
- Drive & Energy: Self–motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
- Flexibility & Adaptability: Ability to adapt to changing business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities.
- Learn and Grow: On-going drive for learning and ability to apply new knowledge and skills
- Self-awareness: Understanding the impact on others and how to tailor approaches – Emotional Intelligence.
WE HOPE YOU’LL EMBRACE & CONTRIBUTE TO OUR CULTURE AT PERFOR
At DAZN we’re building a global digital video subscription service, offering live and on-demand sports content across multiple connected devices (web, TV and mobile). We believe in putting the consumer first while providing more sport for a low monthly fee. DAZN is part of Perform Group, which gives you the opportunity to work in a larger team with an in depth knowledge of the sports industry and a cutting edge advantage when launching new features in that market.
We have a strong team here with people from Netflix, Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV. And we are working to launch in new global markets every year. Hear from the Tech team on what it is like working for DAZN: http://engineering.dazn.com or have a sneak peak of the DAZN Product here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQIZZPJ0xPw
DAZN is part of Perform Group, which gives you the opportunity to work in a larger team with an in depth knowledge of the sports industry and a cutting edge advantage when launching new features in that market.
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
Here are some of the words that describe what it’s like working at Perform; respectful, collaborative, innovation, disruptive, inclusive, empowering, hard-work and rewarding.
THESE ARE SOME OF THE REWARDS & BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY…
You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*, and Childcare Voucher Scheme*. Free parking at our Feltham offices.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our ‘Career Deal’, which aims to support your professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!
*Some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more about our brands and what we do at www.performgroup.com
Now that you’ve made the effort to read about this great opportunity – click apply!! Remember to review more fantastic opportunities on our careers page and start your adventure at Perform!