Product Designer (UK 2290)
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Our Product Design team have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Designer who is interested in creating engaging experiences with best of class design and usability techniques, across responsive websites, apps and other digital products. You will play a key part in leading the improvement / development of DAZN’s existing product portfolio (rebuilds and new features) – used around the globe by millions of sports fans on a monthly basis.
You will face varied UI challenges, and you’ll get to use your full range of skills and be extremely versatile at your approach from user research, testing, sketching, stakeholder engagement, high fidelity and interactive design. If you are familiar with responsive apps and websites and love to work across multiple work streams at once feeding into product teams across the globe then this will be a fantastic fit! Your output will have the overall goal of increasing consumer numbers, user retention and driving revenue across multiple platforms and demographics, whilst also retaining loyal users and capturing more diehard fans.
To help you achieve this you’ll be closely supported by a team of 6 fellow Product Designers as well as 20 multidisciplinary designers globally (UK, USA, Japan, Germany and Australia). You’ll also have access to all the latest devices, software and tools that you need to succeed.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Creating compelling digital solutions that enhance Performs product portfolio
- Proactive and well organised. Proving effective multi-tasking and ability to prioritise work based on potential impact and urgency
- Lead conversations with excellent communication skills. Speaking to other departments in order to establish realistic goals, tasks and priorities.
- Present work back to key stakeholders, explain difficult design decisions and sell your creative vision.
- Undertaking research, analysis and testing throughout the product lifecycle working closely with the UX department so these are delivered through the polished UI.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Highly talented Digital Designer with strong ideas and creativity.
- A working knowledge in product design, interaction design, accessibility / compliance, and organic product design delivery.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to self-manage workload between multiple teams.
- High competency in Sketch and Adobe Photoshop
- Exceptional knowledge of contemporary digital design trends and patterns
- Confidence in presenting and showcasing concepts and visuals to stakeholders
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Design based educational degree or equivalent industry experience
- Strong written communication skills. Showing the ability to share your message directly and as simple as possible.
- Well organised. Show the ability to multi-task under pressure. Meeting a variety of deadlines for various projects at the same time.
- Good knowledge of delivering creative across multiple platforms
- A proven track record of delivering useable experiences across responsive web and native applications.
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
At DAZN we consider ourselves a progressive, brave, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media streaming company. We have a strong team with experts from Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV. Cristiano Ronaldo is our global ambassador.
DAZN allows fans to watch their sport, their way. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform. DAZN can play, pause and rewind anytime with no commercial interruptions and no long-term commitments.
DAZN is currently available in US, Canada, Japan, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
Find out more at http://media.dazn.com
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; we are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!