Product Manager (UK 1692) – DAZN
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU?
As a Product Manager, you will be involved in the definition and continuous development of our digital video service globally across PC, mobile, tablets, game consoles, connected TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top boxes. You will collaborate with teams across product, design, operations, finance, marketing, commercial and the executive team to help define and deliver a product roadmap for the DAZN strategic initiatives experience.
You will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused and team-orientated with an ability to work independently under time constraints meet critical deadlines. Your proven track record in taking end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced, innovative and dynamic business environment. You will be expected to travel to global offices on occasion.
Regrettably, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this role so you must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Working with the product and operational team to define and support commercial marketing intiatives in DAZN markets.
- Work with commercial team in market to support commercial premises plans ensure product requirements are championed in roadmaps.
- Own and manage external suppliers to achieve short term projects.
- Work with UX teams to push boundaries of DAZN products and define prototypes that show the future of DAZN.
- Ensure we are at the cutting edge of tech, innovations and that our product is ready to be distributed across new devices, and ahead of the market through these new channels.
- Respond to daily queries, demos and reviews with developers to ensure what is built meets expectations.
- Work closely with marketing and commercial teams to represent the business technically with 3rd party platforms.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Strong requirement composition skills, with experience of Gherkin and writing BDD user stories and acceptance criteria in an Agile environment.
- Evidence of managing 3rd party or external development partners and suppliers.
- Obsessed with metrics, data driven with insights, analytics, trends and habits.
- Excellent program organisation, product management and coordination skills.
- Understanding of issues surrounding delivering video playback across multiple platforms and launches into global markets.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- A relevant degree, MBA or equivalent qualification.
- At least a year of work experience in broadcast media, TV platforms, and/or video app development.
- Mulitlingual (Mandarin, Spanish, German and/or Japanese).
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
With more than 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to the intersection between sports and technology.
We cover just about every aspect of digital sports media. We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, partner with the biggest rights holders including WTA, NFL, FIBA, Matchroom and CONMEBOL, produce the best content and data for broadcasters, media companies, sports teams and sponsors and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY…
UK Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years); Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance; Pension; Travel Loan; Cycle to Work Scheme*.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more at http://media.dazn.com