Programmatic Sales (US0107) - New York, USA
Perform is recruiting for: Programmatic Sales Executive
Location: New York, 10005
Seeking to hire an experienced Programmatic Sales Executive, to act as an evangelist and a leader in the marketplace and within Perform – setting a professional and knowledgeable tone about the programmatic digital landscape. This role is critical in building consultative relationships with advertising clients, agency trading desks and maintain customer satisfaction.
A leading digital sports content and media group, connecting the world of sport by producing the quickest, most detailed and most engaging content, managing a network of global media brands and pioneering a new sports OTT platform. Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company.
We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!! Helping to set the bar for what people want and expect from a sports service on web, TV, tablet, game consoles and mobile. Perform is a highly collaborative, dynamic environment where your work will have a real impact on the success of the company.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Develop and cultivate relationships with agency trading desk leads and in-house client teams.
- Drive new Private Marketplace revenue and meet quarterly revenue targets as set by management
- Act as an evangelist and a leader in the marketplace and within Perform – setting a professional and knowledgeable tone about the programmatic digital landscape.
- Manage your own sales activities and pipeline, while providing ongoing visibility to your leader
- Support national sales team to grow their agency trading desk accounts by helping then uncover programmatic advertising budgets, navigate programmatic sales and close new business
- Working across display, video and mobile inventory
- Understanding of Perform’s data offering and ability to maximize revenue through creative strategy
- Work closely with the trafficking team to maximize efficiency and consistency of supply
- Provide finance with relevant reports and update CRM system
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?
- 4-6 years selling programmatic digital media solutions
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and growing an existing account list of media agencies and brands direct
- Strong preference for candidates with a background in selling programmatic solutions to top agency trading desks.
- Consultative seller and problem solver: to be successful, you will need to have the ability to engage with prospects to understand their business, uncover challenges and propose customized solutions that drive value for each marketer’s unique needs.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good understanding of online programmatic landscape
- Strong understanding of agency trading desks operations
- Direct deal IDs and Private Market Place revenue growth
- Demonstrable commercial acumen (an ability to spot new areas of opportunity)
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns
- Strong reporting, monitoring and analytical skills
- Revenue Generation
- Breach control
- Market knowledge of Programmatic landscape
- Revenue targets across the entire US Perform portfolio
- Satisfied publishers
You’ll receive 15 days of paid annual leave (from the start), 9 paid public holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), competitive parental leave, short and long term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k), flexible work environment.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our ‘Career Deal’, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also offer a structured management development program as well as opportunities to progress your career overseas.
|IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…|
Perform creates and distributes sports content that millions of fans around the world interact with every day. Our global content collection, production and distribution capabilities alongside industry leading digital products are unrivaled in the market and enable us to generate revenues through licensing, advertising and subscription. Our clients include sports federations including the ATP, WTA Tennis, Premier League and NBA as well as numerous global brands in broadcast and online publishing
Find out more about what we do at www.performgroup.com!