Programme Manager – OTT Broadcast – DAZN – UK 2003
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Are you fascinated by the rapidly growing world of OTT streaming technology? Does playing a key role in driving global OTT product development programmes and helping to bridge the gap between Broadcast and OTT sound like a challenge you’d love to get stuck into?
At DAZN, our Programme Managers are responsible for delivering some of our most strategically and operationally important projects from inception to handover into the business. Programme Managers deliver a range of projects across the full project lifecycle with multiple and varied stakeholders in different global locations. They ensure that programme dependencies and synergies are closely managed to maximise the scope, objectives, efficiency and successful delivery of their programmes.
Under the governance of our PMO, the Broadcast Projects team delivers all broadcast related projects across the entire DAZN Group. This role is to be the focal point for all internal sectors within the business, and all external contractors working on the project.
This is a fantastic experience to use your impressive programme management skills along with your in depth knowledge of the entire broadcast signal chain, traditional and emerging broadcast technologies, IP contribution and distribution methodologies to help drive the development of DAZN’s OTT streaming platform and our ambitious growth plans!
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Lead the requirements definition for the programme and its associated projects ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are engaged and requirements are defined to meet the agreed minimum standard
- Manage the definition of programme scope, budget, timelines and acceptance criteria, and ensure relevant sign off
- Manage the programme resources, the majority of which will not report directly to you, but will be based in other parts of the business
- Build and own strong stakeholder relationships (internally and externally) and engage all relevant areas in programme communications, inc. running programme steering boards where relevant.
- Develop, validate and manage all relevant project support processes and documentation throughout the life of the programme and its projects (e.g. business cases, plans, status reports, etc.)
- Actively identify and facilitate resolution when required for any project risks, issues and dependencies within the programme and across other projects and areas of the business
- Ensure a smooth and well-planned transition to the relevant areas of the business when the projects are complete and conduct the Post Project Review
- Forecast, manage, control and report the financial expenditure of the programme budget
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Been exposed to OTT product rollout and development projects
- Excellent people skills and experience working with a wide variety of different stakeholders – levels, types, locations, etc.
- Have an in-depth knowledge on all traditional and emerging broadcast technologies (and relevant vendors).
- Previous experience of successful implementation of Process, Systems and Operational Improvement programmes
- Exceptional organisational and administration skills
NOT ESSENTIAL, BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Ability to switch seamlessly between Agile and Waterfall projects
- Project Management qualification
- Proven ability to manage, govern and deliver large, complex broadcast infrastructure projects
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in 5 territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.