Part Time Data Editor - Charlotte, USA
JOB PURPOSE (SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?)
PERFORM Group Company are looking for a Part Time Data Editor to join their data editorial team, based in Charlotte. As a member of the data editorial team you will use your extensive knowledge of American sports to spearhead PERFORM’s offerings to the sports content industry across the globe. This is an opportunity for people seeking to work in the rapidly growing sports data industry.
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS (DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?)
- A broad knowledge of and keen interest in several different sports with a focus on baseball, football, and soccer.
- Ability to produce data focused content to a high standard and work to tight deadlines. Accuracy is paramount.
- Understanding of how raw data can be turned into compelling insight and sharable content.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in both English and Spanish is desirable.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to the changing demands of the role.
- Must be able to work in a team and be prepared to learn on the spot and use initiative.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology is vital.
- Forward thinking with the desire to push the company forward and develop new ideas and strategies.
- Ability to work nights and weekends is crucial.
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and good at it too!! Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform; collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.