Scheduling Administrator – Fast Data [Part-Time] (UK 0890) - Leeds, United Kingdom
SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
You will be part of Perform’s Coverage and Scheduling Team. As a Scheduling Admin, you will help create the daily Fast Data schedules and make sure our product matches the needs of our customers.
You will also work on maintaining our master database of teams, venues, and leagues and be responsible for the correct mapping of RunningBall data to other PERFORM databases.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE? (and % of role)
- Create the daily schedules of games we will cover in Fast Data by choosing from the games our Scout network can deliver = 20%
- Maintain and create data in RunningBall’s master database of teams, venues, and leagues = 20%
- Create the daily schedules for TV coverage = 15%
- Ensure mapping of data between RunningBall and other PERFORM products = 15%
- Help control how much money our Scouts spend on match tickets and travel = 10%
- Analyse our existing coverage against commercial targets = 10%
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?
- Excellent command of English in both written and verbal form
- Solid understanding of Sports, especially Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Ice Hockey, Handball
- Attention to detail
- MS Office Skills, especially Excel
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work on your own and also contribute to a team
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
- Knowledge of Fast Data processes, and a general understanding of the betting industry
- Additional language skills: Being able to read and Arabic, Mandarin, or Russian is a bonus
- Knowledge about additional sports
- Strong analytical skills and an interest to work with and analyse data
THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
Teamwork & Collaboration : Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
Planning & Organising: Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity.
Drive & Energy : Self–motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job.
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform; collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.
You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*, and Childcare Voucher Scheme*. Free parking is available for Feltham offices. We also have a subsidised canteen at Feltham with Starbucks coffee from £1.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more about what we do!
Now that you’ve made the effort to read about this great opportunity – click apply!! Remember to review more fantastic opportunities on our careers page and start your adventure at Perform!