Scrum Master – Perform (POL0526)
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As a Scrum Master, you will work with a Scrum Team as well as the entire organisation and take responsibility for promoting and supporting Scrum, by helping everyone understand theory, practices, rules, and values. You will be responsible for actively transforming our organisation to be more agile.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum, by helpingeveryone understand theory, practices, rules, and values
- Work with the Product Owner on preparing the Product Backlog
- Make sure impediments affecting the Development Team’sprogress are removed or properly escalated
- Be an active part of the Scrum Master community within PERFORM worldwide and participate in continuous improvement within this discipline
- Proactively share agile knowledge and practices across the whole organization
- Teach the wider organization the benefits of being agile
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Understanding of agile philosophy and agile methodologies; practical knowledge of Scrum and Extreme Programming
- Ability to adjust way of working and choose accurate retrospective techniques to the team, based on specific situation, team maturity level, etc.
- Assertive attitude in co-operation with the business and development team
- Being a good observer and having ability to identify impediments
- English language skills on communicative level, allowing you to work in international environment
- Conflict management skills and knowledge about dedicated techniques
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Knowledge about product management tools, including practical knowledge of Jira
- Experience working in Software Development
- Knowledge about scaled agile techniques, frameworks and methodologies, like SAFe, Nexus, LeSS, DAD, etc.
THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE
- Planning & Organising; Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Communicating with Impact; Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment.
- Learn and Grow; On-going drive for learning and ability to apply new knowledge and skills
- Self-awareness; Understanding the impact on others and how to tailor approaches – Emotional Intelligence.
- Drive & Energy; Self–motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job.
- Flexibility & Adaptability; Ability to adapt to changing business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities.
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Perform Content is the complete sports content provider. With over 1500 employees in 30+ global territories, we work with our partners and customers to change the way people experience sport around the world.
We create, collect and distribute cutting-edge sports data via Opta, performance data and tools to drive on-pitch success through OptaPro, sports news and content through Omnisport, and high-quality betting content through Perform Betting, all of which are underpinned by our globally trusted integrity operation.
By delivering more content, quicker, more accurately and in more detail than anyone else, we allow our customers to create experiences that engage fans and drive revenues
THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY WHEN YOU JOIN WILL INCLUDE…
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary structure and the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology for the most innovative sports digital products in the industry. Here’s what you will get at Perform:
- Time for self-development at work – Project Groups
- Internal Workshops
- Soccer Business League
- Senior Working Groups
- Private medical healthcare program
- Group insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Breakfasts and fruits throughout the week
- “Need-Break” Room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair
……………..And there’s more…… you’ll have access to the Performlearning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme. If you fancy a move abroad, Perform are currently seeking the best talent in the world. *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more at www.performgroup.com