Security Engineer (UK 2108)
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
We are looking for a Security Engineer to join us in a newly created role within our Group Technology function. The candidate will design, evaluate, implement and manage various Cloud and On-Prem Enterprise Security Controls. You will also ensure that all Enterprise services are adequately monitored for any security related events and handled as per Incident Response Plan. This role will work closely with infrastructure, architecture, compliance, support and DevOps teams.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Design, implement and tune SecOps for our Cloud based streaming platform and internal services.
- Evaluate, implement and manage Secrets Management Solution for hybrid deployment.
- Research, explore and implement open-source/enterprise security solutions to fill any gaps.
- Produce documentation including policies, procedures, guidelines and security workflows/processes.
- Handle Security Incidents by coordinating with respective stakeholders.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 3 years of experience in Security Engineering and/or Operations with hybrid cloud deployments.
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud with concentration on AWS leveraged Security Services (SecOps).
- Good knowledge of implementing security as a code in CI/CD workflows and DevOps.
- Working knowledge of Secrets Management solution in a hybrid environment.
- Working knowledge of SIEM and handling security incidents following Incident Response framework.
- Good knowledge of customizing/tuning open-source and enterprise security controls to meet the requirements.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience with highly distributed applications, microservices, global load balancing and caching techniques
- Experience with CDN providers, OTT content distribution, IP video technology, broadcast systems, contribution & distribution technology
- Expertise in a broad array of systems and network security technical controls and processes (e.g., identity & access management, system hardening, network segmentation, incident response, intrusion prevention, DDOS mitigation, threat intelligence, etc.)
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision and dedicated to deliver results
- Ability to work in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities while staying a team player
- Strong personality, able to quickly build positive cross functional relationships
- Evidence of ongoing personal development in the information security profession e.g. research, tool development or personal blog
- Interested in sports, sporting media, sports data and the sports industry
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
At DAZN we consider ourselves a progressive, brave, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media streaming company. We have a strong team with experts from Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV.
DAZN allows fans to watch their sport, their way. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform. DAZN can play, pause and rewind anytime with no commercial interruptions and no long-term commitments.
DAZN is currently available in US, Canada, Japan, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
Find out more at http://media.dazn.com
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.