Senior CRM Manager – Brazil (BRA0046)
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As an experienced CRM Professional, you will lead the definition and execution of the CRM strategy for Brazil. A passionate sports fan with an intuitive understanding of customer experience, you’ll harness your knowledge in digital & mobile CRM to run a program of personalised communications that strengthen our relationships with customers and drive engagement on our platform. You will have experience setting up and operating marketing technology platforms to deliver highly personalised and relevant direct communications. With strong analytical skills you will be comfortable translating complex data and insight into simple and meaningful customer initiatives and communications. You will have experience working with agencies and will have run successful CRM programme for a major brand or sports property either from an in-house or agency position.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Develop and continually optimize the local CRM strategy, including customer journey optimisation, in alignment with the global strategy, to deliver personalized customer experiences throughout the entire journey.
- Own the execution of the strategy supported by central and local resources. Work together with the wider Marketing Team in the region, local Customer Service and local Programming.
- Provide regular analysis & reporting on success metrics (e.g. customer conversion, engagement/ retention, win-back) to the business.
- Develop deep understanding of our customer base and share these insights with the wider Marketing, Programming and CS team.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience leading CRM initiatives (brand or agency-side) from end-to-end (strategy to day-to-day execution, analysis/ reporting)
- Proven experience in digital CRM media, email / mobile app campaign management, analytics, & conversion optimisation.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven dynamic work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Proficiency with Marketing Automation Technology Platforms.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, innovative and collaborative international environment
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- 6+ years CRM experience
- Experience working in an international environment / global organisation
- Experience launching new and innovative digital products & services
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
At DAZN we consider ourselves a progressive, brave, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media streaming company. We have a strong team with experts from Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon Prime Video, Showtime, HBO and ESPN.
DAZN allows fans to watch their sport, their way. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is currently available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Austria and Spain on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
Find out more at http://media.dazn.com
At DAZN, we offer benefits in line with regulatory norms, as well as meal and transportation vouchers, a comprehensive health plan, dental, and life insurance.
We’re currently working on our benefits package, but this will include annual leave plus bank holidays.
You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.