Senior Social Media Manager m/f/d CL3 (GER0365) – DAZN
Become the heart and soul of our social media channels!
In this newly created role, you will be accountable for the day-to-day management of DAZN’s paid social media initiatives. From working with influencers to the most famous sport starts – our social media initiatives are in your hands.
Your will be delivering organic social media posts to the right audiences via paid media, all to pursue the main goal: creating reach and awareness for our offering to costumers and non-costumers through DAZN’s social media channels. In addition, you will be coordinating content output across all social channels as well as advise on strategic utilization of DAZN’s social media channels.
With your eagerness for taking on a new challenge, you will be joining a fast-growing and innovative company in the OTT Sports broadcasting space and take ownership for all things social media out of our new Berlin office.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You’ll work closely with other in-house departments to create engaging content for DAZN’s social media channels and manage monthly channel calendars
- You’ll provide post-campaign reporting and weekly analytics
- Managing a team of 2 (Paid Social Media Executive and Social Media Executive)
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Extensive experience as a project management in a Social Media Agency or other relevant experience working at an advertising or social media agency or an in-house role
- A tech savvy individual, with a high interest in the latest social media and sport trends
- Have an enquiring mind and be willing to get involved
- Creative mind with love for sports and lifestyle topics
- Ability to work on several projects and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be flexible to work around sport events (weekends and evenings)
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and in written
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of VOD and subscription marketing
- Love for sports
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE…
30 days’ annual leave, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.