Senior Video Producer (US 0239)
Sporting News, a property of Perform Media, seeks a Senior Video Producer who can lead our video content and production strategy. We’re looking for someone with the creative ambition to elevate SN’s video programming, along with a strong understanding of how to grow a digital audience, including the distribution across multiple platforms such as YouTube, Facebook and ePlayer — Perform’s native video player that is distributed to publications globally.
The successful candidate should have knowledge of all parts of the video production process, and have a track record of delivering a creative concept to finished product in an efficient timeframe. We’re also looking for an excellent team player — this person will not only manage our video team but also work closely with our social media and design teams, as well as collaborate with several departments across various regions.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Lead production of video content programming, from ideation to execution and distribution.
- Help manage growth of distribution platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Partnerships).
- Manage on-platform video strategy, including content from partners, such as NFL.com.
- Create ideas along with pull ideas from larger editorial group.
- Manage video production team and budget.
- Help define and hit audience growth and engagement KPIs.
- Provide creative solutions to producing video content in evolving digital media landscape.
- 5 years leadership experience in video industry.
- Thorough knowledge of complete video production process.
- Ability to produce content in a variety of formats and tone.
- Track record of delivering video content from start to finish.
- Capable of leading a team to meet tight deadlines while also managing longer-term projects.
- Ability to manage freelancers, talent and content budgets.
- Experience in the digital media industry, including social media platforms.
- Broadcast production experience
- Knowledge of major North American sports.
- Enthusiastic, problem-solving attitude and ability to work in rapidly changing industry.
- Competency in Adobe creative software.
NICE TO HAVE…
- Podcasting experience
- Experience working on commercial campaigns
- Streaming Services experience
- On-camera experience
- Knowledge of European soccer and boxing
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do, we create and distribute sports content that millions of fans around the world interact with every day. Our global content collection, production and distribution capabilities alongside industry leading digital products are unrivaled in the market and enable us to generate revenues through licensing, advertising and subscription.
Some of our clients include sports federations including the ATP, WTA Tennis, Premier League and NBA as well as numerous global brands in broadcast and online publishing.
You’ll receive 15 days of paid annual leave (from the start), 9 paid public holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), competitive parental leave, short and long term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k), flexible work environment.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our ‘Career Deal’, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also offer a structured management development program as well as opportunities to progress your career overseas.
Find out more about what we do!
Now that you’ve made the effort to read about this great opportunity – click apply!! Remember to review more fantastic opportunities on our careers page and start your adventure at Perform!