Service Delivery Manager
SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
IT Services is an area of growth within Perform where the organisation is keen to develop the service portfolio, within a rapidly growing organisation, to support business strategy.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will control and manage the activities of the 24/7 Service Operations ensuring that services are delivered at agreed levels to business users and customers. Coordinating the regular activities of Service Operations, working with the Operation teams to ensure correct processes are followed for Change, Release, Incident and Problem management.
You will be the main point of contact for any Major Incidents, having full knowledge of the event schedule to proactively determine the impact to all business groups ensuring that the risk level of incidents to the business is communicated and controlled.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF!)
- Ensure major and critical incident communications are dealt with following standard methods and procedures for efficient and prompt response to restore normal service as quickly as possible
- Manage Problem Management system
- Incidents are tracked throughout their lifecycle in the Incident management system to support handling and reporting
- Problems are captured in the problem management system and assigned to relevant members
- Presenting to the business on a regular basis to ensure that key stake holders are informed at all times
- Understand the impact to Operations for any change or event ensuring that risk is mitigated and controlled
- Deliver a fully tracked KPI metrics dashboard highlighting Service health
- Ensure visibility across Perform of the DEM roles and responsibilities with outlines of benefits and requirements of each team to ensure successful service delivery
- Effectively monitor, control and support problem management, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed
- Support the adoption and implementation of change, incident, problem, release, configuration management
- Manage root cause analysis/PMIR process upon every Major Incident
- Manage the Error Database and Knowledge management systems
- Manage the Event Management systems and processes
- To develop a strong service operations within the technical teams supported by strong metrics
- Manage risks associated with changes and releases
- Managing Service Delivery over key “Game days”, which will involve shift work, covering minimum of 25% of DEM shifts a month across weekends and evening shifts
- Participation in the Perform on-call process as Delivery Manager and escalation point
- Administer the Service Catalogue for Operations
- Ensuring the delivery of Change and Release processes across the Service Delivery Department
- Work shifts as necessary and on-call where appropriate.
YOU’VE GOT TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO DO YOUR JOB WELL…
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of service operations
- Experience of working in a 24/7/365 environment and be able to demonstrate the ability to control Operations, dealing with Change, Incident and Release
- proven skills in implementing many parts of the ITIL library, with special focus on Incident, Problems, Change and CMDB
THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
- Methodical approach with attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Functional & technical skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to take ownership of incidents, changes & projects
WE HOPE YOU’LL EMBRACE & CONTRIBUTE TO OUR CULTURE AT PERFORM
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
Here are some of the words that describe what it’s like working at Perform; respectful, collaborative, innovation, disruptive, inclusive, empowering, hard-work and rewarding.
THESE ARE SOME OF THE REWARDS & BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY…
You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*, and Childcare Voucher Scheme*. Free parking at our Feltham offices.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our ‘Career Deal’, which aims to support your professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!
*Some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more about our brands and what we do at www.performgroup.com