Software Architect – Video (AUS0067)
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
We are looking for an experienced Sharepoint Developer to join us in a Technical role to take ownership of the Intranet and ensure connectivity through Office 365 and all international locations and internal systems.
Along with a depth and breadth of experience in Sharepoint and Web Development, you should be passionate about bringing about continuous improvements to our Intranet. You will need to be organised and efficient in your approach and comfortable with working with a range of people across all of our business functions and international locations.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
As an Software Architect (Video Player) with the Video Architecture Team you will work within the Architecture department. You will take on the responsibility of the technical ownership of the development of video players.
You will have proven ability with working with stakeholders to establish their requirements and designing and implementing the architecture, taking the technical leadership of teams of software developers, ensuring that the result in reliable, performant and secure.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Demonstrable experience of delivering cross-platform web-based video players
- Experience with Cloud-based solutions and CDNs
- Experience with supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting live systems
- Strong understanding of cross-platform video codecs, DRM and playback
- Hands-on ability to implement solutions
- Experience with designing and documenting solutions using industry standard methodologies
- Expertise in developing Selenium / WebDriver based test cases & test scripts for Agile software projects.
- Experience acting as both a team and technical lead on multiple projects
- Ability to consider multiple stakeholders requirements in a rapidly changing environment
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM, JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
At DAZN we consider ourselves a progressive, brave, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media streaming company. We have a strong team with experts from Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV.
DAZN allows fans to watch their sport, their way. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is currently available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
Find out more at http://media.dazn.com