Software Engineer (QA) (POL0522) – DAZN
The QA Developer will be responsible for the Quality Assurance for the frontend of our DAZN product. A successful candidate will have a proven ability in delivering automated tests, a desire to work in a fast paced, Agile software development environment and a passion for building a world class product.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Performing manual tests
- Developing automated tests
- Supporting Scrum team to deliver a high-quality product
- Personal development in the Quality Assurance area
- Mentoring and supporting other QAs with their day-to-day work
- Providing documentation for delivered features
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Commercial experience as a QA in an Agile environment
- Skills and experience in test automation – knowledge of any tool for automating tests
- Commercial experience with GIT or other distributed version control
- Knows what’s QA role in SCRUM environment
- Self-reliance, ability to prioritize day-to-day tasks and ability to cooperate with the team
- Experience in designing tests for Functional & Non-Functional Requirements across pre-production and production
- Intermediate English
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience with microservices testing
- Ability to maintain Jenkins jobs
- Performs effective code reviews with a focus on quality and performance
- Experience testing on Cloud environments (AWS, OpenStack or Azure)
- Understand deployment process and release policies and following it accordingly
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world-class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
Benefits include medical insurance, group insurance, multisport card and flexible working arrangements. We also have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair. You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
And there’s more… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.