Territory Planner m/f/d CL2 (GER0361) – DAZN
As our Territory Planner for DACH, you will be responsible for the management of the content behind our streaming video product, which will set the bar for what consumers expect across web, TV and mobile platforms from around the world.
Your diligence combined with a strong attention to detail and organisational skills will enable you work closely with our central planning teams team to ensure that we manage our rights portfolio in the most efficient way possible.
Working closely with our Central Planning, Marketing, Commercial, Production and Operational teams, you’ll help manage which events are scheduled onto the platform. You’ll be responsible for ensuring all factors relating to our broadcast output are considered and play a pivotal role in determining what content is played out to our subscriber base.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage the scheduling of all live and non- live content that appears on the DACH platform from multiple broadcast partners
- Act as key liaison between Commercial & Production teams in DACH, our other territories and the UK
- Work closely with Commercial staff to be aware of and understand implications of media rights agreements
- Communicating schedule to wider business units
- Communicate with Rights Department, Host Broadcasters & Rights Holders to ensure we have the most up to date and accurate portfolio of content
- Attending and assisting in the organising of weekly and monthly planning meetings with in-house and international teams
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- An interest in sports
- Understanding of content production for multi-platform distribution
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience of standard industry schedule systems
- Experience in scheduling workflows, formats and operating systems
- Knowledge and awareness of the DACH’s sports and viewing patterns
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE…
25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.