Territory Planner (US 0304)
|JOB PURPOSE (SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?)|
As a Territory Planner within in the OTT Division, you will play a key role in the operations of PERFORM’s exciting new subscription business venture DAZN.You will be responsible for the management of the content powering behind a next-generation streaming video product, which will set the bar for what consumers expect across web, TV and mobile platforms from around the world.
We are looking for a talented, diligent candidate with a strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills. You will have experience of scheduling for broadcast in either a linear or non-linear environment. You will work with the OTT & Group Commercial teams as well as USA and UK based Production staff to ensure that we manage our rights portfolio in the most efficient way possible.
You will communicate with and help to manage which events we schedule onto our platform, working with Central DAZN Planning, OTT Marketing, Commercial, Production and Operational teams to ensure that all factors relating to our broadcast output are considered and play a pivotal role in determining what content is played out to our subscriber base
|KEY DELIVERABLES (WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?)|
- Manage the scheduling in your territory of all live and non- live content that appears on the platform from multiple broadcast partners
- Act as key liaison between OTT Commercial & Production teams in our USA territory, our other territories and the UK
- Work closely with OTT Commercial staff to be aware of and understand implications of media rights agreements
- Communicating schedule to wider OTT & Group business units
- Communicate with Rights Department, Host Broadcasters & Rights Holders to ensure we have the most up to date and accurate portfolio of content
- Attending and assisting in the organizing of weekly and monthly planning meetings with in-house and international teams
|ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS (DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?)|
- Strong Microsoft Office and general software skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to time, date and geographical details
- Understanding of content production for multi-platform distribution
- Ability to work both as part of a team as well as take individual responsibility
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities
- High degree of sports knowledge
|DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS (DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?)|
- Experience of standard industry schedule systems would be useful
- Experience in scheduling workflows, formats and operating systems
- Knowledge and awareness of the North American sports and consumer viewing patterns. Knowledge of global sports is desirable as well
|IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…|
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform; collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.
You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time Off (from the start), 9 paid holidays, Affordable Health Benefits (dental and vision included), generous Sick Time package, competitive Parental Leave, short and long term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k), and flexible work environment
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!