XD Intern Designer
We are looking for a paid Digital Design Intern to become part of the Experience Design (XD) Team in Sydney. Entrusted to deliver cutting edge creativity across multiple platforms to help drive forward global sports brands, including Sporting News and Goal, with the aim of increasing consumer numbers and driving revenue.
- Work closely with the global XD team to deliver Perform Media’s creative strategy.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Editorial teams to deliver static and video campaigns on the Australia’s biggest sports stories and events.
- Work with Social Media Manager to continuously improve reach and engagement across all our channels.
- Understand and advocate the importance of Design standards and excellence.
- Delivering high quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, sports environment.
- Talented Designer with strong ideas and creativity, with an impressive portfolio to match.
- Ability to work to external brand guidelines
- Competency of Adobe Creative Cloud and emerging design technologies.
- Understands the importance of producing engaging creative to drive content consumption.
- Confidence in working with a global design team.
- Able to learn more about motion design to improve video output for social channels.
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be a successful member of design team.
- Methodical and efficient working style with real attention to detail.
- Ability to contribute to a design team culture.
- Active in staying across modern design trends, technologies and digital consumption.
- Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure.
PERFORM creates and distributes sports content that millions of fans around the world interact with every day. PERFORM’s global content collection, production and distribution capabilities alongside industry leading digital products are unrivalled in the market and enable PERFORM to generate revenues through licensing, advertising and subscription.
Every year PERFORM produces and distributes over 43,000 live events, 4.7bn video on demand streams, 430,000 editorial articles and up to 1,600 data points for over 30,000 events across over 2,600 distribution clients.
Our direct to consumer products reach over 65m sports fans every month and includes Goal, the world’s largest soccer website, whilst ePlayer, the world’s largest sports video platform reaches a further 120m fans per month making PERFORM the largest digital sports advertising network.
Sporting News Media is a PERFORM Group Company and a market leader in the creation, distribution and monetization of premium sports media content for digital audiences in the U.S., reaching an audience in excess of 25 million sports fans each month.
Sporting News Media owns and operates SportingNews.com, the U.S. edition of Goal.com and the Sporting News (SN) ePlayer, which syndicates professional and collegiate digital video from the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, WTA, ATP, UFC, SEC, Pac-12, Big Ten, and Big 12 conferences across 450 leading national and local publisher sites in North America. Sporting News Media is ranked number one in digital sports video viewership in the U.S. (comScore Video Metrix, October 2015) and is a top three digital sports media property in the U.S. (comScore Media Metrix, Multi-Platform, October 2015).
Headquartered in London, PERFORM employs over 1,400 staff and has offices around the world. Our clients include sports federations including the ATP, WTA Tennis, Premier League and NBA as well as numerous global brands in broadcast and online publishing.
Find out more about what we do at www.performgroup.com!