This Privacy Notice explains how Perform Media Services Ltd together with other companies within the Perform Group (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries from time to time) (“Perform”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) use information we collect about you and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. By accessing and using our site, games, content and activities, which are made available via our website, or any mobile version thereof or by continuing to use our Service you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you:
- – When you enter such information while using the Service;
- – When you interact with our customer service team;
- – When you participate in our surveys or marketing promotions;
- – If you choose to provide information relating to reviews or ratings, favourite sports, tournaments, teams, events or personalities, and/or other subjects of interest to sports fans;
- – In relation to your account settings;
- – When you otherwise provide information to us through the Service or elsewhere.
Collection of Information
We, whether directly or through third party suppliers, will collect information regarding your use of our Service, including but not limited to:
- – Your interactions with our site, applications and emails;
- – Information regarding use of the Service, including information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to our website or apps, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- – Your entry details for a competition or promotion;
- – Details regarding your interactions with customer services, including the date, time and reason for contacting us, your name;
- – Device IDs or unique identifiers, location data, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, ad data, website and app navigation, IP address and standard web log information;
- – The language choices made by you in relation to your use of the Service which may include information relating to your location when using the Service;
- – Any website that referred you to the Service, together with any online and email marketing campaigns related to the Service;
- – Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us or our affiliates;
- – The types of devices you use to view the Service;
- – Behaviour on our Service as you click around our site or application; and
- – Online and email marketing campaigns related to the Service that you receive or subscribe to.
There are certain services, for example, our Investor Portal, that you will only be able to access by registering with us. To register with us, you must provide us with at least your first name, surname, phone number and email address
You may also create an account with us via Facebook, Google or Twitter and if you choose to do so you shall be subject to Facebook’s, Google’s or Twitter’s respective Privacy Policies, and other such policies which govern your use of Facebook, Google or Twitter and their right to use your personal information as amended and added from time to time.
Uses made of the information
We may use the personal information you provide to us to do some or all of the following, in each case to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws:
- – Administer our website and apps;
- – provide the Service you have requested;
- – improving your browsing experience by personalising the Service for you;
- – recommend goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you or contact you in order to conduct market research (but only where you have requested us to do so);
- – prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, cheating, and money laundering and enforce our terms;
- – to notify you about changes to our Service;
- – contact you in order to conduct market research (but only where you have requested us to do so);
- – send out email alerts, text messages or device notifications you may have signed up for;
- – send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- – provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- – deal with enquiries and complaints;
- – provide our commercial partners with information about users’ use of co-branded services, including historical use data;
- – to enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements and otherwise to any relevant regulator or competent authority; and
- – to understand customer trends and patterns.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of the Perform group so that we can perform analysis of our customer trends and patterns. We may also, where you have given your consent, allow other members of the Perform group to contact you with relevant offers, competitions and latest news.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- – Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- – Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you.
- – Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- – In the event that we sell the business operating the Service or it is integrated with another business, in which case we may disclose your personal information to our advisers and any prospective buyer’s advisers as well as to the new owners of the business.
- – In order to prevent fraud, cheating and money laundering we may disclose your information and for betting and gaming history to third parties including, but not limited to, any relevant regulator, gaming and sporting bodies, financial institutions and law enforcement agencies or any other body that deals with the investigation of alleged offences; and
- – Where we store your personal information.
We understand that the security of your personal information is important to you. When handling personal information, security is paramount and we seek to ensure that personal information is adequately protected. We use reasonable administrative, logical and physical controls, including password protection, to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised access, use or modification. However, some limited personal information provided to us is transmitted using unencrypted protocols.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Information which you provide may be transferred to our group companies, commercial partners, suppliers or agents located in countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on our website or via our apps will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
Our Service is a general audience service.
As mentioned above, we and/or selected third parties may contact you with information about offers, products and services that might be of interest to you (but only if you have consented to receive such marketing). If you have consented to receiving marketing but you no longer wish to receive these notifications, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of our marketing emails.
For our clients located in the EEA, we provide further information in our Privacy Notice Annex.
We reserve the right to change the practices described in this Privacy Notice at any time. Please check here periodically.
This Privacy Notice is dated December 2017.