Accounts Payable Analyst CL2 (POL0536)
Accounts Payable Analyst (POL0536)
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU?
We are looking for a new person to Accounts Payable team with ‘can-do’ attitude and communicative English. In this role, you will be responsible for processing invoices from oversees suppliers, reconciling supplier accounts, dealing with prepayments and preparing reports. Part of the role is also resolving queries raised by our suppliers and business connected with their invoices and payments.
You will have to cooperate closely with other teams based in Poland and other countries.
A successful candidate will need to have attention to details and ability to provide accurate accounts information in line with the policies and procedures and perform various ad hoc tasks.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manual posting invoices from assigned entities
- Resolving queries connected with invoices and payments
- Reconciling supplier accounts
- Working on invoices on holds
- Processing staff expenses and helping them to follow up the process
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Fluency in English
- Working experience in accounting would be an advantage
- Interpersonal skills – team spirit
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Knowledge of an Oracle based finance system (or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of MS Office package
- Other language skills (Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese) would be an asset
- Confident communicator, able to clearly share ideas, instructions, and news with colleagues and suppliers
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
With more than 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to the intersection between sports and technology.
We cover just about every aspect of digital sports media. We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, partner with the biggest rights holders including WTA, NFL, FIBA, Matchroom and CONMEBOL, produce the best content and data for broadcasters, media companies, sports teams and sponsors and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY…
- Opportunity to work in fast growing international company,
- Private medical care,
- Benefit sport club cards,
- Breakfasts at work (fruits, cereals, milk)
- Group insurance
- Flexible work hours
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more at http://media.dazn.com